𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑬

"𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧'𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞"

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄?!"

"Eh?"

All three of them looked dumbfounded. Y/n burst out laughing "you know Yuki?!" the male glanced over to her "you know Yuki?" Y/n nodded, crossing her arms "she's literally my unofficial wife what are you talking about?" Y/n raised a brow suspiciously.

Nobara scoffed, while Megumi sighed. The buff male turned his attention back to "depending on your answer I'll beat you half to death right here! By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass! So basically you!" he pointed to Y/n and she yelped and hid behind Megumi.

Megumi scoffed, a small hint of jealousy "why do I need to discuss my taste in women with a guy I just met?" Nobara nodded "he's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy." Megumi cocked his head to the side "you're not helping." The buff male sighed "Kyoto, third-year, Todo Aoi. Introduction over. Hurry up and answer, if you prefer men that's fine too" Y/n couldn't help but giggle.

This "Todo" person rambled about how he hated "boring men" yapping about something while Y/n grew bored. Megumi looked over to Y/n quickly then looked away "is this some kind of comedy routine?" he sighed and answered "I don't have a particular preference, as long as she has an unshakable character I won't ask for more."

Y/n cooed "aww how cute" she stated, ruffling his hair. He lightly swatted her hand away Nobara spoke with a smirk "Not a bad answer. if you said something like "big boobs" I'd have killed you" Y/n nodded in agreement.

However a certain male didn't agree with the two girls. "I knew it." Y/n glanced at the male before doing a double take 'is he crying?!' She scratched her head "you're boring, Fushiguro." without hesitation Todo came rushing at him, luckily Y/n was fast she yanked Megumi back and away from Todo.

"You." he spoke staring at the cursed woman "don't get involved." standing up fully she crossed her arms "uh then maybe don't try attacking my friend?" she stated, Todo "I'm sorry but I can't, he's too boring" he went to attack Megumi again.

But Y/n protected Megumi since he didn't see the attack coming. Todo clicked his tongue, he ran to attack Megumi but last second he switched and grabbed Y/n "eh?-" he threw her away while she was caught off guard.

Annoyed Y/n got up and dusted herself off. Jumping up to where Megumi and Todo were fighting, Y/n landed a solid punch on the buff male sending him flying back. He coughed up some spit "wow so you can fight" Y/n nodded "yep!, Megumi you alright?" he nodded with a cough.