𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺

"𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧'? 𝐎𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ...

"𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧'? 𝐎𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝? 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭?"

༺♡༻

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 pasted and Y/n had not left Yuuj's room, she wouldn't eat, they didn't know if she slept but she most likely didn't, it really started to concern them so Gojo mustered up the courage and knocked on her door but there was no response.

He sighed "Y/n. it's me. Please open the door." still he got no response "Y/n pleas...." he hushed when he saw the door slowly open although he saw through the crack in the door y/n stayed laying in bed 'must have been her vine' Gojo thought to himself as he entered the room.

Closing the door behind him he walked over to Y/n but the thorn vines stopped him as they formed an 'X' across the room "why are you here?" Gojo cringed at how horse her voice was she was balled up on the bed her back facing Gojo.

The room was dark and the atmosphere was gloomy, thorn vines and dead flower petals scattered all around the room. Gojo gulped as he spoke.

"I...I just wanted to talk with you." Gojo stated, after a few seconds the vines moved away he sat down on her bed. She kept her back to him "I-I'm sorry about Yuuji" he mumbled, he saw her flinch for a moment, she only hummed in response "Y/n I don't want you to rot away in here." He said gently grabbing her hand.

She glanced back at him "why would you care?" she muttered, "because I care about you Y/n." Y/n glanced back at him "Y/n i'm serious." She sat up slowly "I know you hate me because of Suguru but I can't sit back and let you lose yourself again I just-" he was cut off by Y/n hugging him tightly.

Her face was buried in his neck, he was in shock she'd never touched him well not like this at least. Her arms stayed wrapped around him without saying a word.

Gojo hugged back enjoying the moment not wanting to ruin anything. The love of his life was hugging him like her life depended on it. He didn't move letting the woman hug him.

A warm feeling spread across his body, "you're warm." he muttered. Gojo chuckled "you're cold" y/n chuckled "cause i'm dead duh." Gojo laughed. It was nice seeing Y/n get comfortable with him after pushing him away for so many years. Y/n let go and sat back with a sad smile "I guess I have been in here too long" she mumbled.