𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯

"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡...

"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐭"

༺♡༻

𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 he really did. He didn't mean to hurt Y/n. he really didn't and he'd been upset at this for days on end. Even getting distracted at his mission with Nanami. The older male looked concerned about Yuuji "Itadori. Are you alright?" Nanami asked.

Yuuji nodded quickly "u-um yeah i'm fine" he nodded quickly, Nanami stared at him for a moment "are you sure? you've been getting distracted more often." Yuuji sighed "no, I made someone i'm really close to upset and I really want to apologize." Nanami "well why don't you?"

Yuuji sighs "because she thought I was dead and ya'know i'm not so she found out I wasn't and now she won't talk to me" Nanami hummed listening to Yuuji explain the situation.

After a while Nanami asked "so what's her name?" he asked, "hm? Y/n." he stated, "Y/n." Nanami's eyes grew wide for a moment "I'm sorry?" he asked "it's Y/n, why do you know her?" Nanami shook his head "no she just has the same name as a girl I used to know.

Yuuji awed "oooh."

Sukuna watched with an annoyed look, he thought about the agreement him and Yuuji came to.

"Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it....Brat." Yuuji stared up at Sukuna with a crazed smirk "Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!"

Sukuna smirked "You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" Yuuji growled "damn right I am! You just killed me! and you hurt Y/n!" Sukuna frowned at the mention of Y/n "this is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?" he stated smugly, with a sigh. Yuuji scoffed and looked around "is this hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death."

Picking up a skull from the pile Yuuji chucked it at Sukuna. To which he dodged by jumping up onto one of the ribs, Yuuji came running up the side trying to attack Sukuna but Sukuna dodged his attacks with ease.

When Sukuna went to punch Yuuji, Yuuji directed his punch downwards where Sukuna was standing "you fell for it! I got you!" he went to swipe his leg but failed as Sukuna ended up behind him. Yuuji's mind went blank for a moment "huh?" before kicking the poor boy Sukuna stated "man, you're boring."

Yuuji fell down into the water (blood?) below, "I thought I landed that one perfectly!" Sukuna had landed on his back causeing him to land face first back into the water "damn it!" he let out an 'Oomf' when Sukuna sat on him "this isn't the afterlife, it's my Innate Domain."