𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑬𝑫

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧...

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞"

༺♡༻

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 today, Y/n didn't know what but today felt wrong? Oddly so...today just felt gloomy. She was currently laying next to Yuuji half awake, his arms wrapped around her.

Slowing her breathing Y/n calmed herself down and relaxed trying to shake the feeling off. Y/n felt Yuuji slide his hand from around her so it was laying in between both her and him. She blinked and glanced up in confusion "what are you so stressed about?" a gruff annoyed voice spoke.

She looked down at his hand seeing Sukuna's mouth "what? I'm n-" "don't even try it, I can tell by the look on your face" never in a million years would she have thought Sukuna would even care about her.

She sighed "w-well something feels weird. Like all week, I feel like something bad is going to happen" she could almost feel Sukuna's eye roll "ain't nothing bad gonna happen calm your tits." Y/n rolled her eyes "then what was the point of you asking me if I was ok?" he huffed "because I can feel how stressed you are and it's annoying" he stated.

She raised her head a tiny bit "wait what? what do you me-" she cut herself off when she saw Yuuji waking up, Sukuna's mouth disappeared. She glanced up at him "good morn-" he hushed her as he wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer so her head was in his shoulder.

She blushed a tiny bit but hugged him back closing her eyes and going back to sleep.

Yuuji blinked awake slowly, he went to sit up slowly but he felt someone cling onto him. Glancing down he saw Y/n hugging him, he blushed and carefully shuffled out of her hold as to not wake her up. He got out of bed and pulled the covers up and pressed a light kiss to her temple.

Walking away from her yuuji went into the bathroom to take a shower, he thought to himself for a minute 'she looks so peaceful' but annoyingly Sukuna spoke "eh? so you are taking a liking to Y/n huh?" he laughed. Yuuji clicked his tongue "shut up" Sukuna laughed "so you do like her? hmp she has that effect on people."

Yuuji "why would you care? you murdered her" Sukuna groaned "y'all say that every chance you get. Yeah I killed her, I killed a lot of people, now if I would have known just how powerful she would become I wouldn't have I would have kept her around." Yuuji scoffed in disgust "just shut the fuck up."