𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑬?

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞?"

༺♡༻

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 can be heard coming from a forest as cold crisp wind blew "where's the curse?" Geto looked around while Gojo sighed out of boredom

They were currently looking for a curse out in the middle of the woods, they'd been walking for at least a few hours now. The moon was full and Gojo was getting annoyed "ugh! she doesn't even bother people do we really have to exorcise her?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

Geto huffed "she's still a curse even if she doesn't bother people she could end up snapping and going on a rampage." Gojo rolled his eyes "whatever..."

As they walked through the tick forest Geto noticed a grave yard close to the area Gojo commented "don't you think that's just a little creepy?" Geto shook his head "it's normal for curses to linger in areas like this let's just find-" but before Geto could finish he saw an odd looking branch sticking out from the ground, it was in the shape of a hand pointing.

Both Gojo and Geto looked at each other feeling the powerful cursed energy radiating off of it. "that's her." they both said in unison.

Geto took out a candle, cup, ring and lighter and placed them in front of the branch. Gojo sat back and watched with crossed arms, Geto lit the candle with a lighter he borrowed from Shoko and held the wine glass and held the ring in his other hand.

He cleared his throat reciting the vows he was told to.

"𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞."

He slid the simple golden ring on the first finger, and backing up he and Gojo waited for something to happen. Just as Gojo was about to say something snarky the candle abruptly went out.

The wind started to blow harder, as crows squawked, and the ground cracked and rumbled. Geto backed up ready to attack. Gojo watched with curiosity.

The hand sank underground a lump forming right under a dead flower, the ground began to crack open as a boney hand reached from out of the ground, the curse crawled out from the ground, her face covered by a white blue-ish veil.