𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳

"𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."

༺♡༻

𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 Y/n blinked at her drab ceiling, sitting up she slid out of her bed. She knew it wasn't wise to leave her room this late at night but she was bored and couldn't sleep. Quietly leaving her room she made her way around the house she went to the kitchen hoping to find something to eat.

Grabbing an orange she found she left the kitchen slowly making her way back to her room she heard the sound of someone talking in her fathers study. She paused to hear what they were talking about.

She heard the familiar voice of her father, and someone she didn't recognize.

"Sir I understand that but she won't-"

"I don't care what you have to do, just heal her." She heard him state sharply, she wondered what he was talking about."I've lost my wife, my second wife, my other children have moved far away from here. She's all I have." He said, his voice growing low.

Y/n pressed her ear closer to the door to listen better. Was he talking about her? "Her mother....She had the same disease. She lived a long life so why won't Y/n?" Disease? What disease?

"Mr.L/n, sir Y/n's situation is more complex. She hasn't shown signs of getting any better, Kaomi got better Y/n seems to only be getting worse." Y/n grew nervous, 'what are they talking about?' she thought to herself.

"Then fix her. She's only suffered since she was a child. Her siblings dislike her because she did not share the same blood as them, her own mother hated her because she saw nothing but her own reflection when she looked at Y/n." Y/n could feel a growing pit in her stomach hearing her father sigh deeply.

"I just want her to be happy, live a happy life, she's been through enough."

Y/n gulped holding her hands close to her chest, she heard the other voice speak "I understand that sir but, there's no point in continuing to keep trying to find a cure for something that can't be healed." Y/n could feel her eyes start to burn with hot tears.

"I'm sorry to be the one to say it. But you know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. except her" There was a long uncomfortable pause "Y/n won't make it to 21, that's if she makes it to 19." She froze her whole world stopping.