𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐦𝐲 𝐡�...

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬) 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞"

༺♡༻

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐈𝐓, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐈𝐓, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐈𝐓! Satoru slammed the door to his room and tugged his blindfold up wiping his eyes vigorously trying to stop the tears from flowing down his face, his heart pounded against his rib cage. He tried to calm himself but his emotions were all out of wack.

He wanted so hard to be mad at her. Resent her how she did him, but he felt nothing but love. Curse these damned emotions!

Tears slipped down his rosy cheeks, suddenly the tears just wouldn't stop. Years of repressed emotions started to surface as he covered his face. He crumpled down "fucking damn it..." he whimpered, he shouldn't have said it. He should have just kept his mouth shut. Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut?

What a stupid boy he is. He could feel his head start to hurt as he rubbed away his tears sliding his blindfold down he sat on his bed in silence slowing his breathing he laid back "what an idiot." he muttered to himself.

Y/n laid awake slowly sinking down into guilt as she thought about what Satoru told her. Did he really love her all these years? Was she just that oblivious, or was Satoru just really good at hiding his emotions?

She sat up "hm...should I apologize?...no he needs some space." she hummed shaking her head, she laid deep in thought until she fell asleep.

Slowly yawning Y/n sat up it was late at night but she could feel something was weird. Like someone was calling out to her. Repeatedly she kept hearing the voice call out to her, then the voice grew familiar "Y/n!" it was Yuuji!

Was he trying to summon. She honestly forgot she could do that....Opening her window a faint blue glow covered her as she body separated into butterflies flying out the window.

Reforming she looked at her surroundings, she saw a purple curse laying on the ground. Yuuji stared at the curse "um, Yuuji you needed me?" he looked over at her "can you...can you save him?" he asked pointing at the curse.

Y/n raised a brow "uh that's a curse why would you-" "he's my friend and I need you to save him" he stated sharply. Y/n flinched never seeing Yuuji this serious. Leaning down she poked the curse while Yuuji walked past her to go fight the ugly curse that taunted him.