𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬

"𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡

"𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧. 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦?"

༺♡༻

𝐇𝐎𝐖?

How could you let this happen again?

You trusted him.

You loved him.

And you thought he loved you too.

But here you are sitting under your tree sobbing your eyes out.

A million thoughts flooded your mind.

He lied.

You fool

If he loved you, he wouldn't have left you alone again.

Stupid girl

            Why would he do this to you?

He lied to you.

He left you.               

He promised.

He Betrayed you.

Again.

Your dried heart raced as thorns poked out of the ground. Cursed energy poured from you. To think...you could trust a man again...? What an idiot you are. Such a stupid girl.

Your hands started to shake as you cried harder, the wind blew harsher as your cursed energy poured from you uncontrollably broke down trees, and cracked the ground.

All you wanted was love.

All you wanted was honest love.

You gave any relationship you were in your all. But all you got was heartbreak and heartache. How could the world do this to you? What have you ever done to deserve this? Why couldn't you be happy? Why did the gods hate you so much?

You cried harder, and harder.

Even when you were alive all your happiest moments were short lived. Your childhood was nothing but neglect and being shut in your only joy was looking at the moon and stars and being with him.