3

Savannah's Pov

"Sav. Sav. Savannah." Lizzie pushed me softly. I groaned and swatted her hand away. "Lizzie please let me sleep." I whined, She continued to push me though.

"School's been canceled, there was a flood. C'mon I woke up late and I have to get to set. Please hurry and get dressed." She pleaded, I rolled over and checked the time. That woman. How did she wake up late if it's 7:32 in the morning?

Nevertheless, I hurried to get dressed, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I rushed downstairs to find Lizzie by the door waiting for me. I slipped on my shoes, not my crocs because that is not a conversation I want to have this early. We hurried to the car and buckled our seatbelts.

Lizzie pulled a red bull out her purse and handed it to me. "Only this once. " She warned me and I nodded and thanked her. We talked to the twins for a little bit then I put my headphones on and turned on my music until we got there.

I must have dozed off because all I remember is being woken up and Lizzie telling me to hop on her back. I gladly took her offer. We walked through the gates to where they are filming and then Lizzie sat me down. "You know your way around. Don't get into trouble." Lizzie said before walking off to the hair and makeup trailer. I was on my way to Dad's trailer to see if he was there but instead I found a little blonde haired girl wandering around by herself.

"Hi, are you by yourself?" I asked as I bent down to her height. She nodded with tears in her eyes. Okay, I don't know who her parents are. "Do you know where you're supposed to be?" I asked the girl, interlocking her hand with mine.

"Mommy said she had to go to hair and makeup but she got a call and got distracted." She answered, tears falling out her eyes. Good thing I know how to handle kids. At school they have this program where two days of every week you have to go to a small daycare and volunteer for at least 2 hours. So everyone gets their volunteer hours.

Okay, she said hair and makeup. The same place Lizzie is, I know where that is. "Hey, princesses don't cry. I'm going to take you to your mommy. Don't worry." I said softly, wiping the tears from her face with my sleeve, she smiled and nodded.

I walked to the hair and makeup trailer and knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'Come in'. I entered and saw Lizzie along with none other than Scarlett looking stressed. "Mommy!" The girl yelled, wiggling to get out of my arms. That's Rose. My little sister. Scarlett bent down and hugged the little girl. She stood up and looked at me, her face went pale.

"Thank you. I didn't realize she was gone until I got to the trailer." She thanked me and explained to me. I shook my head. I just nodded, no verbal reply was needed. She doesn't deserve the satisfaction of hearing my voice. Lizzie was looking back and forth between us but I don't know why.

"So, Sav. When's your first softball game, so I can clear my schedule." Lizzie asked, looking down at her phone, probably at her schedule. Scarlett nodded, looking at us attentively. "I think it's on Thursday." I answered, looking at my softball schedule. I handed Lizzie my phone, I don't care when Lizzie or my dad is holding my phone.

"You have one tomorrow. I don't know how you're going to make that work with volleyball practice and guitar practice. Your dad and I are going to have to work something out since you get out of school an hour earlier to prepare for the game." Lizzie stated, she looked down at my phone and raised her eyebrow, handing the phone back to me.

"Carlos wants to know the next time you and him can go to the mall with Cami and her 'friend'." Lizzie told me the message before I could read it. I nodded and typed away to reply. Scarlett and Lizzie were silently conversing, I don't know about what or why.

"Scarlett would like to know you would like to come to her house tonight with your dad and I. The rest of the cast will also be there." Lizzie said, causing Scarlett to punch her. "If my dad allows me to. I guess, why not." I shrugged, not realizing what I was agreeing to. I looked up and Scarlett's eyes were shining.

Just because I agreed to it does not mean i'm gonna talk to her. I'm just going for the free food and I still will be with Dad and Lizzie. Soon, Dad walked in the trailer.

"How are my girls? I brought you some food." Dad said happily, revealing some 'Raising Canes' bags and drinks. I walked up to dad as he handed me my food and thanked him. He walked over to mom and gave her the food. He leaned down and Mom gave him a kiss on the cheek, Scarlett looked somewhat confused and for some reason she looked at me.

Whatever they have going on is between them, if they want to tell me then that's what they do. Lizzie's my mom and always has been. "Alright, cut that out. Mom, I need to go to softball practice at 5." I said, dad had to be in a meeting in like 2 minutes and it was already 4:45.

"Oh Sav, I'm sorry I forgot you had practice today. I have to shoot some scenes, I can't delay them any longer." Lizzie apologized, well isn't this just great. I can't go to softball practice and I have a game coming up. I looked around before getting up, I could see the gears moving in Scarlett's head like she wanted to say something but she never did.

She never said much when it came to me.

I left the hair and makeup trailer and went to Lizzie's trailer. I had to reply to some emails from some scouts and do homework anyways. I walked inside the trailer, huffing as I sat at the table and grabbing my computer.

I was replying to a scout email and heard a knock at the door. I looked at the time and it was already 7:30 so practice would have ended around 30 minutes ago. I know they said they were gonna wrap up filming at around 8.

"Come in" I said to whoever was outside the door. The door opened and Lizzie walked in. "Why'd you knock? It's your trailer." I told her walking, back to the table to pack up my things. "I'm sorry you had to miss practice today, Vannah. I know softball is the only way you feel close to Maya." Lizzie apologized. She came behind me pulled me in for a hug, I couldn't do anything but cry in her warm embrace.

Soon dad came into the trailer. By then I stopped crying and my face was just red. "Everything alright?" He asked, looking at Lizzie and I for reassurance. Lizzie whispered something in his ear I'm guessing she would tell him later. "Well, let's head to Scarlett's. She really appreciates it." Dad said, I leaned on him as the three of us walked back to the cars.

I went to Dad's car as he walked Lizzie back to her car. I was watching them through the window and holy shit..