11

Savannah's Pov:

Sunday, April 4th, 2021

Cami, Carlos, and Ashton just left around an hour ago. So, now I'm just left here with her and Dad. This is terrible, all of my aunts are in Boston so I can't have anybody come get me, everyone who can drive (legally) is busy or is out of state.

So, I'm stuck here, bored and alone. I refuse to leave my room but I still need to eat or something. I know she or dad will come up here eventually if I don't go downstairs to get something to eat.

I heard some talking then the front door closed, I thought it was safe so I went downstairs. "Hey Sav, your dad just left. He should be back in a couple hours." Lizzie told me, well shit. Dad usually just lets me stay home alone but Lizzie never let me stay home alone, only if I had a friend with me. I just nodded and continued to walk to the kitchen.

She followed right behind me, heavy on my tail. "We can talk if you want to, Sav." She spoke soft;y, touching my shoulder. I want nothing more than to talk to her but I just can't. Nevertheless, I ignored her and went to the fridge and grabbed myself a yogurt. I sat down at the table and started messaging my friends.

Lizzie sat across from me and grabbed my phone, I was going to protest but she gave me that 'Don't say a word' look so I chose not to say anything. "We are going to talk, whether you want to or not." She demanded, I had no room to protest.

"I'm sorry I left without saying anything and not speaking to you the whole time." She apologized, staring into my eyes. I wanted nothing more than to forgive her right away right in that moment but something was preventing me from doing so, "You left and still talked to dad everyday, but you never once called or texted back when I tried to talk to you." I told her, I don't know how to feel right now.

"Savannah, I was doing what I felt was right for me at the moment, Please understand that." She pleaded, I shook my head. She was doing what she felt was right and I understand that completely. "So ignoring me and leaving while I was in the hospital, but still talking to my dad everyday was the right thing? I don't understand." I told her, I could see the tears building in her eyes but I had no sympathy for her.

I'm a fourteen year old child that has been through more than most adults. She was the one that was there for me the whole time, Dad told me what happened between the two of them but I still don't understand what that had to do with me, Dad was the reason she left, I don't get why I was being ignored though.

"I was overwhelmed, and I didn't know what to do. So I made the reckless decision to leave. I don't know how else to explain it to you, Sav." She said, clearly stressed out. "Please just give me another chance, I'm sorry." She kept on apologizing, but I didn't want an apology. "I've always been there for you, Sav. Please just let me try." She pleaded, I could see the tears building up in her eyes. She seems sincere, but so did Scarlett. I tried to walk away but she grabbed my wrist, not aggressive but hard enough for it to sting a bit.

I looked at her, she looked horrified with herself. "You know, you're starting to act more and more like Scarlett. Maybe I don't need a mother." I told her, I saw the color drain from her face and tears spill out her eyes. I said nothing more before walking upstairs to my room.

I heard her cries then the front door slam shut. She left, again. I know that what I said was wrong and I regret it a little but it was also the truth.

It's been a few hours since dad left and I have clue when he's gonna be back home. When I call or text he doesn't answer. That's unlike him, maybe he's just busy or something. I felt something deep down, I felt that something was gonna just go wrong.

I just decided to sit on the couch and call Carlos.

"Hey Lopez," I smiled shortly at the phone when he answered.

"Hola Evans, what's wrong?" He asked, I don't know how he does that. He can just sense it.

"We all know Lizzie came back, well today my dad left me here with her and we got into an argument." I explained, that was shorter version of it though. He can see right through me, he doesn't look like he believes me.

"And what else happened, Savvy?" He asked, I dropped my head. I knew what I said hurt her but I didn't realize what I said until after she left. I didn't want to answer him, I wanted to text her or call her but I doubt she'll answer.

"I told her she was acting like Scarlett." I whispered, I think it took awhile for it to register in his brain because after a moment of silence he sighed. I know he's disappointed in me. Hell, I'm disappointed in myself. Lizzie has always been there for me and I hurt her in one of the worst ways possible.

"Savannah," Carlos started to speak but I cut him off, "Don't. Please." I could feel the tears brimming my eyes. I feel terrible. I don't want to talk anymore. I hung up without saying a word.

I went upstairs to my room and turned on 'WandaVision', it helps me feel closer to Mom. Even if we're not getting along at the moment.

I remember during filming I used to play around with Jett and Julian and we used to follow Lizzie around saying 'Mom' repeatedly until she got mad and yelled at us. It was the funniest thing ever because the twins would be terrified, everytime then she would feel bad and start apologizing then do whatever we asked her to do. I smiled to myself, maybe I should try and call Lizzie.

It's been around 5 hours since Lizzie left and 6 hours since dad left. Still not word from dad, I was dozing off when I heard Dad rushing in the house.

"Savannah!" He yelled, rushing up the stairs and into my room. He looked stressed, like he had been crying. I'm confused, what's going on.

"Dad, what happened?" I asked, looking at his red eyes and shaking hands. It must be bad if he's acting like that.

"It's Lizzie.."