7

Savannahs Pov:

I ran around looking for anybody who might know where either of my parents are.

Cobie.

She probably knows. I looked around until I saw her. "Cobie, do you know where my parents are?" I asked, trying to rush. My hand is shaking, it hurts like hell. "I think they stepped outside for a second, are you okay?" She asked, clearly noticing my pained face. I nodded and ran to the door I think we came in from.

I saw mom and dad talking to Renner and I ran to them. I couldn't even speak but I tapped dad with my left hand. "Hey Sav- Oh shit! Your hand." Renner yelled, I tried not to start crying but I couldn't help it. His reaction caught mom and dads attention. Mom's eyes got wide and took me to the car, not before saying goodbye to Jeremy though.

I started to cry and I couldn't stop, my hand hurts so much. "Hey, look at me Savvy. We're gonna go to the hospital and your hand is gonna feel so much better." She told me, kissing my forehead. I started to cry more. Where is my dad?

"He's gonna be here soon. I promise." Mom told me as she climbed into the driver's seat and got the car started, next thing I know dad is running to the car with two blondes following behind him. Scarlett and Rose. "What is he doing?" Lizzie whispered, I couldn't utter a response. Scarlett got in the front with mom, Dad and Rose got in the back with me.

"Hi Liz." Dad said sheepishly, she just glared at him through the rear view mirror. "We're gonna have words, Christopher." She said before driving off from the arcade. It was only around 4 o'clock and we just got to the arcade at around 2.

I'm gonna shoot myself.

Scarlett's head whipped towards me and I heard mom, "What have I told you about saying that, Savannah?" I just groaned, I can't deal with this right now. The hospital cannot be that far, it feels like we've been in the car for an hour.

"Mommy, what does that mean?" Rose asked innocently, Oh shit. Dad snickered but stopped when mom said, "Don't laugh Christopher, you're still in trouble." I was the one laughing now, well I tried to but my hand started hurting worse so I quickly stopped.

"What does what mean, baby?" Scarlett asked sweetly. "I'm gonna shoot myself." Rose said, Dad and I burst out in laughter. We're on an empty street and Mom slammed on the brakes. "Savannah and Christopher I swear to god." Lizzie threatened us, and we quickly shut up. She didn't have to slam on the brakes though.

"Woah, your hand is shaking a lot." Scarlett said, staring at my hand. I rolled my eyes, "No really? I didn't notice, thank you for letting me know." I told her, Dad turned and mouthed 'Be nice'. Sure Chris, I'll be nice to the same woman that made my hand like this. "Savannah, did you know the rainbow has seven colors?" Rose asked, I wanted to say something smart but then I realized she was only 6 but Mom and Scarlett were also staring at me. "No, I actually didn't know that." I played along, after what felt like an hour in the car we arrived at the hospital.

"Hi, we're here to see Dr. Sawyer." Dad told the nurse, she was clearly starstruck but she quickly recovered and took us to an exam room or something, I have no clue what they're called. Scarlett, Rose, and Mom followed behind us.

Dr. Sawyer walked in and greeted us. "Hi guys, what can I do for you today? Your next visit isn't for another 3 months." She said, I held my hand up for her to see and her eyes got wide. I heard a gasp from behind me, that person being Scarlett. Dr. Sawyer softly grabbed my hand, "Okay, so we know from our encounter from a couple years ago you have some major nerve damage so whatever happened to it caused it to interrupt the healing process." She informed us, Lizzie and Dad nodding. Scarlett and Rose were just there for accessory, I actually don't know why they're here.

"I can prescribe you some meds and unfortunately you're going to have to be in a sling again." She told me apologetically, Great , now I can't play softball. "How long will that be for?" Mom asked, looking at me. At least she knows. "Maybe a month at most, 2 weeks at minimum. We don't want to rush to process and your hand gets worse." Dr. Sawyer said, I can't believe this, I'm the star player on my team and I won't be able to play for our next 7 games, maybe more if my hand won't heal.

Dr. Sawyer left and I huffed. I don't know what to do with myself, softball is the only thing that's keeping me sane. I'm gonna have the same routine everyday until my head heals. School, Set, Home. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to go with the twins some days. "Savannah, I really am sorry." Scarlett apologized, I just nodded. I had nothing to say to her.

"What do you mean? Why are you apologizing?" Mom asked, I just realized I never did tell her what happened. I don't think anybody but Scarlett and I know what happened. "We were talking and I tried walking away, she tried to grab my hand to stop me from walking away and it just so happened to be my right hand." I explained, that was the shorter version. I left out the part where she kept on trying to get me to come back to her. Scarlett nodded, happy that I left the part out of what happened before I tried walking away.

Mom didn't look sure about my answer but she accepted it. Dad was making goofy faces at Rose, her giggles filling the room. Scarlett looked at dad and Rose filled with adoration. I don't think Mom liked the way she was looking at Dad. Soon enough Colin arrived with Cosmo. I will never understand why they named him Cosmo but sure, it's your kid.

"Hey Sav!" Colin said excitedly, I made a face at him. Who is he to call me by a nickname? I was going to say something but Mom quickly glared at me. Dad was still being stared at by Scarlett but her gaze quickly left when two other people walked into the room.