4

So, I started adding dates for your sake and my own.. Next chapter should be out later.

-----

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Savannah's Pov;

Holy shit.

My dad and my Lizzie just kissed. I'm not really surprised that they're kissing, I'm more surprised they're kissing in such a public area. The fucking Marvel Studios parking lot. That's smart.

"Hey guys! There's a child present!" I exclaimed out the window, honking the horn. They pulled away from each other and just smiled. Yuck. Lizzie is already like my mom, I call her mom most of the time or sometimes it's Lizzie, Mama Olsen, or Liz the Wizard. She hates the last one but I don't care.

Dad finally made his way back to the car after staring and talking to Lizzie for a whole 20 minutes. We were beyond late to Scarlett's house. "So, why didn't you tell me about you and Mom?" I asked dad, wiggling my eyebrows. He just chuckled. "I'm not surprised honestly. I've had my suspicions, you guys aren't as sneaky as you think you are." I tell him, his eyes dart to mine then refocus to the road.

"I don't know what you mean.." Dad says awkwardly, I just laugh at him as his face turns red. "So, the Chrizzie ship has sailed!" I yelled, and laughed. Dad laughed with me. "Chrizzie? That's the best you could come up with?" He chuckled. Okay, it's not the best I could do but it's the best I could come up with on the spot.

"It's not the best but it'll work for now. I'll think of something better when you least expect it." I warned him, I have to start thinking fast before my mind starts to wander. Mom actually makes me take my ADHD pills but dad finds it funny when I can't focus or I'm bouncing off the walls.

"You know, I hope you tease Lizzie as much as you tease me." Dad snarkily said as he rolled his eyes. He's so sassy. Hopefully we pull up to Scarlett's house soon, I need to see Lizzie but I guess this can wait until after the dinner. I know she'll be at our house once we leave Scarlett's house.

What if Scarlett really doesn't want me there and she just wanted to ask me so Mom and Dad wouldn't feel a way.

Maybe if I acted more like Rose she never would have left.

Maybe if I didn't distract from her career she would have stayed.

Rose and Cosmo are the perfect kids she wanted, not me. The broken one.

Apparently I was stuck in my thoughts for so long I hadn't even noticed that we pulled up to Scarlett's house. "Dad?" I said before he got out of the car, he looked over at me but I felt frozen. I couldn't move. I think dad knew what was going on because before I knew it he ran inside the house and came back with Lizzie.

"Chris, you can go inside if you want. I got her." Mom reassured dad, he looked over at me and I nodded at him. He doesn't have to wait up on me, I have Lizzie for that. I tried to smile at him as he walked away but I could tell it wasn't a very convincing one.

"What's going on, Savvy?" Mom asked as I cuddled into her side, we moved to the backseat so I could sit directly next to her. I just hummed and scooted closer to her. I don't even know how to explain how I feel about this situation. "C'mon baby, tell me what's going on in that head of yours." Lizzie said soothingly, I know she wasn't trying to pressure me and I appreciated that.

"What if Scarlett didn't really want me here? What if she just asked so you and Dad wouldn't be mad at her?" I asked, looking up into her eyes. I don't like to talk about things that make me upset, things just tend to build up and the sadness I feel turns into anger.

"Oh Sav, if Scarlett didn't want you here I promise she would not have been as nervous as she was when she went to ask you. She was actually you didn't really want to come and just came because you felt bad, your dad and I told her that wasn't the case." Mom told me, I don't know why but that made me feel a tiny bit better.

We stayed cuddled up together until I felt that we needed to go in. I slowly pulled away from Mom, the cold air hitting my body as her warm embrace moved away from me. "You ready to go now?" She asked, I debated for a second before nodding. I think I was ready, or at least I hope I'm ready. "We can always come back out if you feel the need." She assured me before we walked up the stairs to the front door.

She opened the door, revealing everyone. The Avengers cast along with some others from other films. I don't know how many people I thought were gonna be here but this was way more than I expected. I just followed Mom into wherever she was going. "I'm just going into the kitchen with Scarlett and Cobie." She informed me, at least she told me who was going to be there.

"Hey Sav." Cobie greeted me, I walked up to her and gave her a hug. Scarlett just looked at me, Mom went to sit down at the island so I sat at the stool next to her. "We don't have to film tomorrow so what do you guys plan on doing?" Cobie asked, I shrugged. I don't really want to do anything tomorrow.

"Chris and I didn't really have anything planned for tomorrow." Mom shrugged, checking her emails. I swear if you checked her screen time she would spend most time on gmail. "Well then it's settled, we're all going to the arcade RDJ rented out!" Cobie yelled. How the hell did we go from doing nothing to being forced to go to an arcade.

I whipped my head towards mom but she was already looking at me with sad eyes. I just got up to find dad. I heard her stool move, showing she was following behind me. I couldn't help but feel the tears brimming my eyes.