Lost in the Maze: Elias de Marcel

SYNOPSIS

Atasha Celestine is a young woman who does not show any feelings or interest in other men. For fourteen years, she has devoted her whole heart to her love for Elias Al Tiera de Marcel. From the time they were in high school until they entered college, and even during the times when they had their jobs, their companionship remained unchanged. For Atasha, she is just waiting for their relationship to lead to marriage, and she is content with the life they have. However, despite fourteen years of being together, she has not yet experienced any promises of lifelong commitment. Because no ring provides certainty, others may think that they will not end up together. She gave everything for Elias, but in their long journey, this is where she felt lacking.

***

DISCLAIMER. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is typically not in itself a crime, but counterfeiting, and fraud, can be punished in court for prejudices caused by copyright infringement.

R| 18
Not suitable for young teens.

Lost in the Maze: Elias de Marcel
Copyright ©️ 2024
_reeenxct