Kabanata 10

KABANATA 10

Elias' POV

"Leave! Don't disturb me!" I said sternly.

But it seemed like Jocelle didn't care, as she still tried to embrace me despite my efforts to push her away. She wasn't satisfied with just that, as she quickly attempted to kiss me, which only further fueled my anger. I almost pushed her away for what she did, before tightly grabbing her two hands. I pulled her closer to me, suppressing my anger as I stared into her eyes.

I took a deep breath. "Stop it, Jocelle. If you think I will entertain you, you're mistaken. One mistake is enough and it won't happen again," I emphasized each word I said.

But she didn't back down, her face becoming more determined as she gently caressed my cheek, causing my eyebrows to furrow quickly. "Elias, ano bang meron kay Atasha na wala sa akin? Mas kaya kitang paligayahin kaysa sa kanya," malanding usal niya bago ako hinaplos sa braso na siyang nag-udyok sa akin upang itulak ko siya palayo. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa babaeng ito. Gusto ko siyang suntukin dahil sa inis ko, kung hindi lamang siya babae ay baka kanina ko pa siya nasapak.

"Hindi mo mahihigitan si Atasha, at walang sinumang babae ang makakapalit sa kanya, lalo na ang isang tulad mo, Jocelle," matatag na sabi ko. "I suggest you leave before my patience runs out," I concluded our conversation before turning around and starting to walk away. But she blocked my path again, grinning.

My jaw clenched quickly out of irritation at her actions. Of all the women who approached and tried to seduce me, she was the only one I saw as this determined and desperate. I was numb and seemingly uncaring about what I said, which only fueled my anger towards her even more.

"Elias, do you know that I don't give up easily? I don't give up on things I want to obtain," she said seriously, with a smirk on her lips. Slowly, she approached me, grabbed my necktie, and twirled it around her index finger. "Watch how I'll snatch you away from Atasha," she softly said, while the smirk still lingered on her face. She stood up straight and whispered in my ear, "I will win," full of seduction in her whisper to me.

And before I could speak, before I could push her away, she immediately held my face and kissed my lips. She pushed me against the car and kissed me again, fervently. Her hands started to roam towards the buttons of my shirt, attempting to unbutton them one by one. But because my mind was clear, I held her hands. However, Jocelle remained stubborn.

She kissed me again, and I continued to resist, trying to stop her, until I heard the ringing of my phone from my pocket. I pushed Jocelle away and quickly grabbed the phone. I was shocked and immediately turned pale when I saw who was calling.

Commander Shang calling...

Para bang may bumara sa lalamunan k9 sa sandaling iyon, kinain ako ng kaba at naisip na baka nakita ako ni Atasha. Kaya naman, agad kong sinipat ang buong paligid at nakahinga ako ng maluwag nang hindi ko nakita si Shang. Saka ako napabuntong-hininga at bahagyang umubo bago sinagot ang tawag.

I sighed and slightly coughed before answering the call.

"Where are you?" was her first question that caught my breath, and the words I wanted to say seemed to hang in the air. "They are looking for you here," Atasha added.

I released a soft breath, nervous to respond, but tried not to show it in my voice. "Uh, I'm just here on the balcony, getting some fresh air. I'll come inside soon." I wanted to punch myself during that time because, for the third time, I was able to lie. Damn it!

"Is that so? Okay." After Shang hung up the call, I glanced at Jocelle because of her wide grin, seeming pleased with what I said.

Jocelle tried to kiss me again, but because I was annoyed at what happened and even with myself, I quickly grabbed her two arms and spun her around to push her into the car. I saw the twisting of her face due to the pain caused by my actions, but I ignored it. Instead, my fist quickly flew towards her side, which caused the car to beep immediately and the part I punched to dent.