Introduction

Well, it's my first attempt at writing a story, please do forgive if there are any mistakes. 

So, let's meet our characters without any delay ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE GAIKWADS

Soyra Gaikwad

A typical Marathi mulgi, from Mumbai.  An excellent surgeon, an only child of her family, and an all-rounder, loves fictional men and has anger issues, but never shows them. Very sweet and humble. She wants everything to be perfect and organized. She belongs to a rich family, who owns a very famous clothing brand. She never took an interest in her family business as she was fond of earning her name, not her family's "readymade" fame. Soyra has a strained relationship with her parents, who only care about their interests.

Manjiri and Vikas Gaikwad- Her parents

Radhika Joshi- A doctor, and Soyra's childhood best friend from the hospital she currently works in. 

THE MALHOTRAS 

Aditya Malhotra

A Most Wanted Punjabi Munda, Aditya was raised by his father to become the next leader of the mafia. As a result, he has been involved in the criminal world from a young age. His family's rivals often target them, and Aditya has been trained to handle dangerous situations and defend himself and his family. Despite his wealth and ruthlessness, he has never shown any interest in women and is only respectful to his family. His best friend and his work hold a special place in his heart.

Preeti And Paramjeet Malhotra- His parents. 

Raj Malhotra- Youngest of his family. Always with his golden retriever energy, never fears anyone except his bade bhaiyya- Aditya. Cold-hearted, dangerous and stubborn just like his brother. 

Muskan Malhotra- She is a middle child of the Malhotra family. A psychologist, and one of the finest businesswomen in her age group. Never likes the princess treatment that her family gives her, and has a down-to-earth personality.

Tanishk Chauhan- His childhood best friend and partner in the mafia world.