20.

The morning light seeped through the curtains, softly touching Aditya's face and waking him from his sleep. Groggily, he tried to move away from the sunlight, only to realize he was pinned down by a heavyweight.

 Opening his eyes, he found himself below his sleeping wife, who was snoring with her mouth open. Suddenly he remembered last night's events, about how he was getting kicked in his sleep by his dear wife, about how she was strangling him with her legs on his chest, about how she accidentally slapped him in sleep, and about how she was sleeping right now with her entire body upon him, and how they both ended on the extreme edge of the bed. He couldn't help but wonder if this was going to be a permanent situation, unsure whether to laugh or cry at the thought.

On the other hand, Soyra also was getting disturbed by the rays falling upon her. She frowned and tried to turn herself on the other side of the bed. 

"Hilo mat"
Aditya spoke with sudden urgency, holding her by her waist and stopping her from moving. First, they were on the extreme edge of the bed and could fall off it at any moment. Second, she was above him completely, and he was getting hard down there due to her hip movement, which was making him insane. 

Soyra opened her eyes and found herself sleeping upon him, their chests were in complete contact, her hands were circling his neck, and his hands were on his waist, and they were on the edge of the bed. She suddenly felt embarrassed and tried to shift herself to the other side of the bed.

"Damn it Soyra Hilo mat pleaseeee" His husky and pleading morning voice gave her goosebumps. 

"Girr jayenge Aditya-" Saying this she tried to detach herself from him.

In an instant, he swiftly changed their positions, towards the safer side of the bed. With one elbow supporting him on the side of her body, he caged her beneath himself, his other hand firmly grasping her wrist at the side of her head. She gasped at his sudden movement and blinked rapidly trying to process his actions.

"Shhh ekdum chup" 

He whispered in his morning voice and closed his eyes joining their foreheads. Soyra was completely blank at the moment, she tried to gather up words to say something but failed due to their proximity. Even he was having a hard time controlling himself from kissing her at that moment. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself, loosened his hold on her wrist and spoke after a few minutes.

"Soyra"

"Hmm?" She just hummed back in response, as her heartbeats were going wild. 

"Tumhari Maa bruce lee ki fan thi kya? " 

Listening to these words from him, she was slightly offended at that moment. She opened her eyes and pushed him back a bit, detaching their foreheads, and frowned at him.

"Kya matlab hai tumhara?" She questioned him back, and he started laughing.

"Hass kyu rahe ho?"

"Hasu nahi toh kya karu, rou? Ek baar toh roone ki bhi naubat aagayi thi meri." He started laughing more after seeing her confused.

"Dekho baate ghumana band karo aur seedhe point pe aao" She said sternly. 

"Ok. So, Mrs Malhotra, we had a very...very wild night." He spoke emphasizing the word 'wild' and stared at her intensely. 

"Huh?" She knitted her eyebrows as she wasn't able to process his words. 

"Chup chap bata do warna jaan le lungi tumhari" She warned him making a stern face and he was pretty impressed at her short temper. 

"Haa toh Mai ye keh raha tha ki kal raat wild isliye thi kyuki aapke andar Bruce Lee ki aatma aagayi thi. Itni kick maarti ho tum, saari pillows neeche gira di, phir mujhe toh kaha kaha nahi maara, pair toh tumhare kabhi mere pairo par, kabhi mere pet, kabhi mere muh par. Tumhe pata bhi hai ek zor ka thappad bhi khaya maine kal raat" He complained her about last night happenings.