15.

Amid the cold winter mornings, Aditya embraces the soothing warmth of a shower. He was enjoying himself in the hot water until he realised he forgot to bring a towel. The only name he could remember was hers. As he opened the bathroom door, he glanced into the bedroom and discovered her standing by the mirror, drying her damp hair. The sight of her slender waist sent a surge of excitement through him. The way she had tucked the pallu of her sari so gracefully at the hem of her skirt made Aditya envious. As he admired the view, he felt a strong arousal. 

"Soyra"

"Ji?" She turned towards him, only to find him peeking through the door, water dripping all over his body. 

"Towel de do na please" 

Upon hearing these words, she promptly approached the cupboard, retrieved a towel, and proceeded towards the bathroom to offer it to him. As she forwarded the towel, he smirked at her, making her frown in confusion. Within a fraction of a second, she saw the door opening, and Aditya snatching her inside the bathroom, holding her wrist. She screamed at his sudden boldness and shut her eyes not before throwing the towel at him. 

He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. Taking hold of Soyra's wrist and twisting it backwards, he pulled her towards his damp, exposed chest, causing her eyes to widen in astonishment. The sudden collision of their chests caused her cheeks to turn crimson with embarrassment. The proximity between them sent her heart racing uncontrollably. The gentle steam emerging from his body weakened her knees. Slowly, he moved his other hand towards her waist, sensually gripping it, causing her to gasp. 

"Aditya" 

A gentle moan escaped her as she whispered Aditya's name, adding fuel to the already heated moment they shared. His rough hand further moved north, gripping her hair from behind, as his intense gaze remained fixed on her eyes without altering. Hearing his name from her mouth in a moan,  he gripped her hair tighter, causing her to gasp and arch her head back.

Her lips parted, causing her breaths to become heavy and intense. His gaze shifted from her eyes, fixating on her enticing lips. He couldn't resist the beauty he was witnessing, slowly, he leaned in closer, inching towards her lips with each movement. 

"MUMMMYYYYY"

 Raj screamed at the moment, making Aditya jolt awake from his dream. Startled, he found Raj's face inches away from his own, with his hands clutching Raj's hair. Aditya quickly pushed him away, distanced himself, and propped himself up on his elbow. Meanwhile, Raj snatched the entire blanket and clutched it tightly against his chest, as if trying to conceal something.

"Sheee yaar Raj " Aditya whined, even after knowing that it was his mistake. 

"Shee kya shee, accha hua uth gaya, warna aap toh meri izzat he loot lete the" Raj complained, making a disgusting face towards his brother. 

"Mai...Meri galti nahi thi...Mai...mai toh bas sapna dekh raha tha" Aditya stuttered, feeling embarrassed. 

"Arey dekho na kisne mana kiya hai, par aapke wet dreams me mujhe kyu kheechte ho yaar" 

"Saale tu beech me aaya, poora moment kharab kar diya, sapne me toh enjoy karne deta tha"

"Ha toh bhabhi ke kamre me jaake karo na enjoy, meri izzat kyu dav pe laga rahe ho" 

"Saale kutte tu-"

Aditya, who was about to curse him for saying that statement, realised something. He swiftly jumped on the bed near Raj, sitting on his knees, and held Raj's hands together in a pleading way. 

"Areehhh irada kya hai aapka, door raho muzhse- MUMMYYYY"

Raj screamed at the sudden change in his brother's behaviour. On hearing the 'Mummy' from his mouth, Aditya shushed him, clasping his palm on his brother's mouth. 

"Chup hoja yaar mai kuch nahi kar raha, bas.... bas abhi jo kuch bhi hua kisi ko batana mat, Muskan ya Mummy ko ye baat bilkul pata nahi chalni chahiye please" 

He pleaded to his younger brother, trying to make him understand the utmost importance of hiding it from their family. Taking advantage of his brother's situation, he dramatically demanded to buy him a sports car. Meanwhile, being vulnerable, Aditya couldn't help but agree to his demands to keep his secret safe. 

He left Raj's room and headed to his own to complete his morning rituals. Once he was refreshed, he went back to Raj and assisted him with his morning routine as well. Following that, he went to find Soyra to see what she was up to. To his surprise, she was already dressed and was heading towards Raj's room to check up on him. 

Today, the siblings made a pact to escape from their home before their parents caught them with Dr. Soyra, and they successfully made it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soyra made her way to Radhika's residence in Aditya's vehicle, accompanied by six bodyguards. Among them was her personal bodyguard Kabir, who had been assigned to her by Aditya. The sudden presence of so many individuals around her made her uneasy, but she understood the necessity of protection she needed against her psychopath father. 

On the other hand, the trio of siblings made their way to the main office of Malhotra Industries. Once they arrived, they proceeded to the family meeting room, where they discovered Tanishk sitting and sipping on his coffee, scrolling through his phone. 

"Swagat nahi karoge humara?" 

Raj, who was being pushed by Muskan in a wheelchair, spoke, causing Tanishk to turn his head.

"Swagat karne ki kya zarurat hai, tussi toh already inni changi sawari pe aaye ho"

Tanishk replied as he got up from his seat, he made his way over to Raj and affectionately ruffled his hair. They then shared a swift hug before sitting side by side, holding hands.

"Aaj Neel, Nitin, Mukesh ek sath ? Kya baat hai Adi? Voh kal Gaikwad ka kya bata raha tha...ki hoya ?" Tanishk interrogated looking at three of them.

"Ishq yaar bahut bada matter hua hai iss baar"

Muskan explained each and everything that happened yesterday, to Tanishk. While he keenly listened to her, his expression changed from calm, to angry, to stressed. When she finished narrating the story to him, he stood up from his chair, grasped his hair and started pacing around the room. 

"Haye rabbaa chak le mainu, mera toh dimaag he band hogaya hai, kya kare kuch samajh nahi aaraha"

"Sochna shuru kaha se kare yahi samajh nahi aaraha" Muskan replied. 

"Lemme clear it first, Raj ki doctor- Adi ki future wife, Adi ki future wife- Gaikwad ki beti, Gaikwad aur Mehra- dono jigri dost, Mehra ki beti -Raj ki ex-girlfriend, samajh raha hai tu? Yeh saari duniya gol hai" Tanishk whimpered, a look of terror on his face.

"Tujhe pata hai tu apne saath saath hume bhi confuse kar raha hai?" Raj took a bite of Tanishk's sandwich and spoke simultaneously.

"Baki sab toh phir bhi chal jayega? Par uncle aunty? Voh kaise maanenge? Aditya tune Gaikwad ka sara sach bata diya bhabhi ko?" 

"Nahi, sab kuch nahi bataya hai. Bas itna bataya ki Maa Papa jail gaye the. Uske baad ka kuch nahi malum use, aur sab ke sab dhyan se sunlo, Soyra ko humare bare me kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye"   Aditya's response was delivered with a serious tone, his face twisted in a thoughtful expression.

"Abhi ke liye theek hai, par ek na ek din use pata chalne he wala hai na"

Muskan's question to Aditya freezes the scene, causing everyone to fix their gaze on him and the room to fall into silence. The tense atmosphere hangs in the air, as Aditya remains locked in a profound contemplation, his eyes fixed on his sister's face, engaged in a deep thought.