24.

"Maybe something was left incomplete, right, jaan?" His voice became husky, causing Soyra to recall the moment they shared on the beach. Blush crept on her cheeks, she suppressed her blushy smile and raised her eyebrow at Aditya.

"Haina?" He said in a low voice and stepped towards her, she stepped backwards, until her back hit the shower wall behind them. 

"Aditya" 

She whispered as her heartbeats went wild. Aditya placed his left hand next to her head on the wall and leaned in, bringing his face closer to hers. She took a deep breath, looking down as her blush became more evident. He leaned in closer and closer to her ear, brushing their cheeks together. 

"May I?" He softly whispered into her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine and goosebumps to appear on her skin. 

"Y-Yes" she stammered in a whisper, placing her hand on his chest. Aditya felt a surge of electricity course through his body upon hearing her consent, he smiled a bit and backed away slightly until their noses touched.

With one hand on her cheek, he tilted his face towards hers, their bodies drawing closer. Her grip on his wet shirt tightened, as her knees became weak due to their proximity.  He leaned in closer and closer and in a moment, their lips finally touched, sending a surge of excitement through both of them as they felt the softness of each other's lips.

They shared a brief yet passionate moment as their lips met, but it wasn't just an ordinary kiss; it was a lingering peck that left them both craving for more. As their lips parted, Aditya couldn't help but feel a sense of emptiness and he yearned for the taste of her lips once again. Meanwhile, Soyra was also irritated, as she wanted to savour him more.

They both opened their eyes at the same time, and electricity ran through both of them as their gazes met. They stared at each other for a few good seconds and then Aditya understood that she wanted more. He slowly slid his hand to hold her neck, his thumb traced the outline of her lips, she parted her lips and tilted her head backwards, giving his eyes access to her bare neck.  

He gulped looking at the view in front of him as he felt a strong desire towards his south. Unable to resist any longer, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and smashed his lips on hers. Soyra responded with equal intensity, her hand gripping his shoulder tightly as their heated kiss made it impossible for her to stand. 

Aditya understood her discomfort and wrapped his other arm around her waist, picking her up singlehandedly. He turned her towards the right side, below the shower spray and pressed her against the shower wall, causing the water to fall upon them, without breaking the kiss. 

She moaned in his mouth after sensing the cold water droplets upon her body. They both kissed passionately until they were out of their breath. After a while, he left her lower lip with a pop and loosened his arm around her waist, and she got down from his hold standing on her legs, her hands still gripping his shoulder.

When he finally opened his eyes, he found her panting, her lips slightly parted. His gaze followed the path of water droplets trickling from her lips, delicately tracing her neck and slipping beneath her bathrobe, disappearing into the hidden valley of her chest. A wave of jealousy washed over him as he saw the droplets tenderly glide over her skin. 

He nuzzled his nose against the curve of her jawline and planted a slow, lingering kiss there, causing her to gasp. Moving down to her neck, he continued to kiss from her jawline to her collarbone. She bit her lower lip and suppressed her moans, digging her nails into his shoulder as she tried to remain composed under his passionate actions. 

He reached for the knot of her bathrobe and gently untied it, causing the robe to hang loosely on her body. He slowly slid his hand on her waist inside the bathrobe, causing her to tilt her head back in response. Meanwhile, his other hand delicately slipped the robe off her shoulder, allowing it to cascade down to her elbows, revealing her swimsuit underneath. He roamed his hands on her body, feeling the curve of her waist.