18.

"Vadhu ki mang me sindoor bhariye"

Pandit Ji's melodious voice echoed within the peaceful temple. Muskan stepped forward, adjusting the pallu on Soyra's head, allowing Aditya to apply the vermillion in her hair's parting. Tears welled up in her eyes as his fingers brushed against her hairline, prompting her to close them.

The wedding took place at the very same Ganpati Mandir where they had first met during the accident. Muskan, Raj, and Tanishk stood behind the couple witnessing the ceremony. Within thirty minutes, they managed to organize everything for the wedding, including gathering the necessary items for the religious rituals and arranging marriage certificates for the couple to sign. They humbly requested the Pandit ji from the temple to officiate their marriage and perform the wedding following religious chants.

Soyra dutifully obeyed every instruction given by Pandit Ji, following each ritual without hesitation. Her tear-filled eyes and emotionless expression revealed her inner turmoil. Aditya, while also participating in the rituals, felt pained to see her silent like that. Nevertheless, he couldn't abandon her now as she faced ongoing threats. The safest refuge for her was his own home, and he vowed to protect her there.

They performed all the rituals, including exchanging varmalas and circling the sacred fire. Aditya adorned Soyra's neck with the mangal sutra, officially making her his wife. Tanishk and Muskan did the kanyadaan, and the impromptu wedding concluded successfully. 

Seeking blessings, the couple bowed before the divine idol of Ganpati Bappa. Soyra fervently prayed for guidance and support in her new journey with her husband.  Aditya, on the other hand, prayed for Soyra's protection and everlasting happiness. He asked for the divine's blessings to always be by her side, shield her from harm, and ensure that his dedication towards her remained strong and unwavering. 

As the newly married couple stood together, it was evident they were a match made in heaven. Aditya wore a vibrant orange dupatta, given by Pandit Ji, which was elegantly fastened to the end of Soyra's pallu, signifying the start of an eternal journey together. 

"Chalein?"

Aditya extended his hand towards her, and she just stared at his palm and then back at him.  He exhaled slowly, observing her contemplation on whether to take his hand or not. 

"Oh hello, dulhe raja, ruko zara. Chalne se pehle gharpe kya kehna hai voh decide karein pehle?" Muskan interrupted their stare game. 

"Voh mai dekh lunga" Raj gave a proud nod, lifting his neck collars. 

"Bhai tu rehne de, tere kuch karne se acha toh unhe sach batana he better hoga" Muskan replied sarcastically. 

"Didi itna bhi bura nahi hu yaar, aap hamesha mujhe he kyu bolti ho" Raj pouted at Muskan.

"Chup rahoge tum dono? Mere paas ek plan hai, mai pehle jata hu ghar - vaddi changi script likh ke rakhi hai maine, Aunty ji khud aayegi dulha dulhan ka swagat karne dekh lena" Tanishk spoke making everyone turn to him.

"You sure?" Muskan gazed at Tanishk, raising her eyebrow.

"Damn sure" He replied and turned his gaze towards the newly wedded couple, affirmatively nodding at them.

"Par tu karne kya wala hai ye toh bata?" Raj questioned him.

"Tu chinta na kar tera bhai sab sambhal lega" Tanishk replied. 

"Koi problem nahi honi chahiye Tanishk.." Aditya gave him a serious look.

"Veere Teri Kasam, bharosa rakh"