19.

Muskan and Aditya's mom both took her towards Aditya's bedroom. Soyra was tired as hell, and all she wanted was some personal space, which was nowhere to be seen. As she entered the bedroom, the sight of the comfy bed tempted her, and she wanted to slump herself completely upon it. Her thoughts were interrupted by Aditya's mom. 

"Puttar, tumhare liye alag se wardrobe yaha ban jayega aaj sham tak. Tum zara bhi tension mat lo, make yourself comfortable. Aur ha, kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho, zaroor batana, okay?" She asserted lovingly, caressing Soyra's head. 

"Ji Aunty Ji" Soyra reciprocated her smile and nodded slightly.

"Aunty ji mat kaho, 'Maa' kaho, aaj se tum humari beti ho. Aur waise bhi, Mai Aunty nahi dikhti" She chuckled looking at Soyra and tried to lighten up her mood. 

Meanwhile, Soyra was deeply affected by his mom's affection, and she was on the verge of tearing up. Controlling herself, she just chuckled a bit and obeyed her words. 

"Ji Maa Ji"

"Maa abhi use aaram karne do, thak gayi hogi bechari. Soyra tum fresh hokar aaram karlo, sojao thodi der. Tumhare liye kapde servant ke haatho bhejti hu" Muskan suggested her.

Soyra agreed and smiled weakly at both of them and bid them goodbye. They both resorted out of the room and as soon as the door closed, Soyra collapsed on the bed. She closed her eyes and relaxed. All the events played in her mind, the slap, the gunshots, the kidnapping, and most importantly, her husband killing that person. She didn't realise she had fallen asleep over there. 

------------

"Adi, hume jald he office nikalna hoga. We can't let the media suspect us. Upar se jab uss Mehra ko apne bete ki maut ki khabar lagegi, voh sabse pehle hume he dhundhega, so its better we stay casual." Tanishk spoke looking towards Adi. 

Aditya, Papa Ji, Tanishk, and Raj were seated on the sofa, planning about what to do next. Papa Ji agreed with Tanishk's idea of acting casually, and he warned both of them to be safe and remain cautious. Aditya was convinced of their decision and nodded slightly. Both of them headed towards the office in their respective cars, leaving Papa Ji and Raj behind. 

Karan Mehra's accident news didn't take a long time to spread over social media. The internet went crazy after hearing the sudden news about his death. The mystery of Karan Mehra's tragic accident was unknown to the world, except to the Malhotra family. Upon learning of his son's news, Mehra's father suffered a minor heart attack and struggled to believe his son's death. 

At the office, Aditya was busy in meetings with international clients, the whole day. Every TV in his office displayed the fresh news of Karan Mehra's death. A wave of pleasure hit him, as he saw the live telecast of Mehra weeping for his son. Nostalgia hit him, about how he wept bitterly when his grandfather was murdered by Mehra in the past. Tit for Tat, he thought.

After a long exhausting day at work, he decided to head back to Malhotra Mansion. He was tired and wanted to rest as soon as possible, he wanted to slump himself on his bed and sleep like a baby for hours, without anyone interrupting him. He drove through the dim streetlights and finally reached his home. 

It was 9:30 pm, past dinner time at the Malhotra's. They used to have dinner at 8:30 itself and used to sleep at 10 pm. As he entered the main hall, he saw Maa and Papa Ji on the sofa, watching the news on the TV. 

"Puttar aagaya tu, itna late kar diya tumne" Mummy Ji spoke while pouring a glass of water for him. Aditya just removed his overcoat, and threw it on the edge of the sofa, and slumped upon it, making himself all comfortable. 

"Maa aaj saari meetings nipta raha tha, and fortunately sari deals bhi successful hogayi, bada shubh din tha aaj" Aditya took the glass and gulped a few sips.