4.

SOYRA'S POV

"Dr. Soyra..." I heard a husky voice. I had no strength to attend to any more patients. I opened my eyes to look at the person calling out my name. He was the same tall guy who was staring at me before. Well, he was hot. Had dark brown hair, well muscular body, and was tall, he was leaning against the table. I knitted my eyebrows close trying to get a clear view of his face. I couldn't focus, my eyes started blurring and I could feel that I would pass out soon again. 

I saw his dark figure approaching me and sitting beside me on the couch. He took the plate in his hands and tore a bite of bhatura, mixing it with the curry, he brought it close to my lips. As the smell of hot chole bhature entered my nose, I forgot everything. I held his hand with both my hands and took his fingers near my open mouth to let me eat. My lips slightly brushed over his rough fingers, but as of right now, I don't care. I was hungry and thirsty as hell. My hands were swollen and tired due to handling all the instruments. He tore another bite and fed me with his hands. 

I kept on chewing and devouring the food. I looked up at him while eating, he was beautiful. His eyes were soothing, yet scary. He had thick eyebrows, a long slender nose, his lips had a perfect bow, he had a sharp jawline. He looked like all the fictional men combined. He was a literal Greek god. And here I was, who fainted in front of him. I had an extremely exhausted face. Dark circles, discoloured skin, chapped lips. WOW, Bappa at least let me meet such guys outside the hospital, I would surely be more presentable and human instead of looking like a homeless. 

He kept feeding me silently, not speaking a word. I ate 6 small bhaturas. I think it was enough I could not digest more. I started to feel sleepy now. I drank water and laid back on the sofa again. 

"Hey," I heard him calling out. 

"What happened?" I replied without opening my eyes, they were too heavy for me now.