50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?

My first fav cdrama uparr 👆
Drama name: Le Coup De Foudre

a/n

I : I might open insta after April
You : toh hum kya kare?
I: ese hi bakar bakar karti hu main toh tum logo ke sath bhi kiya
You: chal hat time mat kha 👺👺👺

🌻🌻🌻
Happy reading
🌻🌻🌻

After a few days Or weeks

Shrey's pov

" Thank you brother, I'll start working from tomorrow then. Thank you once again " My lips curved into a small smile as I got a good job to do. Ahh not as stupid stunt one this time.

I was trying to find a part-time job since long, finally I was introduced to a brother who is three or four years older than me, owns a mobile store where I'll be working. The salary won't too high but it might help our family a little. And the store is closer to the flat too.

Yeah, I am going back to the flat again tomorrow. Mom, dad don't want me to leave as they're scared that I'll do something bad again. I understand their concern but I will still leave.

These days I was full on bed rest and that helped me to get a quick recovery. But I did best by not neglecting my books, I kept on studying and now preparing for some exams, I need a good job.

I cut the call finally and took my book from the table which is close to my bed. I was sitting on my bed and mom, dad both left home for some work.

Suddenly I heard our calling bell ringing. As I was alone at home, I was the one who got down from the bed and went downstairs to open the gate. I thought mom and dad must have arrived but when I opened the gate, the person in front of me took the shit out of me.

Guess who?

My sweet neighbor Anubhav!

" Hello Shrey bhaiya... How are you? I heard that you were injured. But I could not come to see you as I was out of town" He spoke in one go.

Thank God ki tu aya nhi warna main khushi khushi thik kese ho pata?

( thank God that you didn't come here or I would not have recovered happily)

Inside I was being eaten by disturbance but from outside I forced my lips to have a fake smile and I called him to come inside.

He handed me a bag full of fruits before sitting on the sofa. " Yeh apke liye Shrey bhai, jaldi thik ho jao "

( this is for you Shrey brother. May you recover soon)

Before taking the bag from him, I couldn't hold the urge to utter, " Yeh toh tujhe zyada zarurat hogi mere se Bhai "

( you will need it more than me brother)

He thinned his eye brows and asked, " Why? "

" Because you look weak " I said aloud. But inside I was holding something else. 'When I'll find you talking to my Arini, I'll beat you so you'll be weaker, so who will need the fruits? You or me?'

He smiled shaking his head. " Oh I'll join gym from the next week. I will build body "

I raised a brow and sat on the sofa.

" I know girls love abs. So I also want to have it" He added.

I did not react, only looked at him with my poker face. Obviously the conversation was getting boring for me but his next question made me feel a growl inside of my stomach.