CHAPTER 2 - LONGING FOR HIM

Mew and first where taking bus to go to their university as Mew left his car at dorm back Chiang Mai. "You should have bought your car" First said as he was struggling to adjust. "You should have said that to dad" Mew said placing his bags the cabinet above their seats and sat down. And continued his words "you know I feel like khaotung is right about you" First suddenly changed his attention to Mew and looked at him with curiosity. "That you are the princess of our family" Mew said and laughed but first was annoyed.

The brothers loved each other so much that they can die for each other and Mew really liked to pamper first but there is no denying in that he loved to tease first. "Well P'gulf says lots of things about you too, do you want to know ?" First asked with a smile he knew mew's weak spot too well. "What ever, I hope it's worth choosing Chiang Mai ." Mew said and pated first's head. "It's not Chiang Mai... " First whispered to himself before Mew could ask what was it about something fell down on his head.

"Ohhh.. " Mew left a cry because of pain.
"Opps... My hands slipped." It's Gulf and Mew could tell it just by that voice so he didn't bothered to lift his head. "P'... Please not make a seen here people are watching" First said to Gulf as he knew Gulf was ready to fight a battle against Mew. "Shut up first, you are not in a position to say that. And don't think I forgot the shit you and your beloved brother pulled yesterday. " Gulf looked furious but first replied with all his innocents "what did I do p' you know that I won't do anything against you... Ever"

Gulf smiled sarcastically and said to first "when did you became like your brother? So annoying. You know you used to be cute when you were kid I even liked you. "
"You liked him????? " Both khaotung and Mew shouted so loud that everyone else in that bus looked at them. To which Gulf and first apologize on behalf of their brothers as they were so puzzled. Looking at their curious face Gulf replied "liked him as nong(little brother)."

"But why would you like him as a nong? You can't like him p'" Khaotung said with a stern voice. Gulf didn't bothered to reply because he thought his brother was being possessive of him. He didn't know the one khaotung feels possessive over was someone else. Khaotung then shifted his gaze to first. Who was holding a bag in his lap his both hands were wrapped around it and his face had a mischievous smile.

"Why? Why are you laughing? Have you finally gone mad? " Khao asked and his voice reflected his annoyance. But first didn't responded so khaotung again spoke to get a reaction from first. "You are holding your bag tight does it have your porn collection? " And he laughed along with Gulf. "No it has your photos. Do you want to see? " First replied with a calm voice but which made khaotung shy he couldn't find a comeback so he just sat on his seat.

Khaotung and first is staying at their brothers place. They live in the same building. Gulf and khaotung were on 7th floor were Mew and first's place was at 8th. As soon they settled in their lifes got busy as classes had started. It was new for first, a class with out khaotung. First is one month older than khaotung as their in same age they had always been in same classes.

Since kindergarten they were always studied in the same class. Both were active even it's study or extracurricular. One of the main reason for that was were they competed in every single thing with each other. It's funny they have lived across all their lives and always studied in same class but they never played in same time, not even once. They never had a proper conversation but they knew each other more than anyone else.

Mew and Gulf were actually friends till they were 6 that's when they suddenly started to drift apart. But khaotung and first always foughted with each other they didn't even need a reason for that. Maybe they just followed their brothers and thought that's how you should behave around the other and then it became natural for them.

First would have never thought he would miss fighting with khaotung this much it's been a week since they have came to Chiang Mai. During this time first and khaotung hadn't seen each other at all. And now sitting in a class with out his beloved enemy first felt lonely. First's cousin neo was in his class so he had a friend but still he couldn't help but feel lonely.

For khaotung it wasn't any different although his high school best friend mark is still with him in his class he often found himself thinking about first.

Authors note

Don't forget to vote and comment.
See you in next chapter...

sworn to be yoursOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara