CHAPTER 22- DYNAMITE

Khaotung didn't move as if he was frozen. He sat at ice cold floor and tears were flowing from his eyes. He couldn't hear anything his mind was occupied. He knew he messed up but what he didn't thought was it will cause this much of harm to first. First can't walk without support and all this he blamed first for not trying enough.

He wanted to mend things with first he was hoping First will still be in love with him. He was selfish to want that after everything and now new revelation only worsen things. Gulf said something to everyone and stormed out now Khaotung can't blame Gulf. He has the right to be mad at him as Khaotung caused more damege than he thought. After Gulf left Mark and Mew tryied to comfort Khao but no one could stop those rivers of tears.

Neo didn't really talk to Khaotung his thoughts were similar to Gulf. It took hours for khaotung to stop crying and blaming himself for everything. But now he was more focused on the damage control. He knew he can't change the past but he can choose to not to repeat it and he will do anything for that.

Khaotung tried to talk with First but nothing was going on his favor. Tomorrow is the wedding and everyone will go their seperate ways tomorrow so all he had was today. But he is not sure about that either as it's already night. Khaotung with all his courage tried to talk to First at the dinning table but Gulf and Neo always made all his efforts useless. When ever Khaotung tried to interact with First they will meddle and it was quite noticeable for everyone. And First himself kept avoiding Khaotung.

It was 2 in the morning khaotung couldn't sleep so he walked out of his room to get some fresh air. Destiny or his luck First was right in front of him. First was standing in the lobby looking at the night sky. But seeing him holding his crutch made Khaotung's heartache. Khaotung slowly approached first but he was stuck as he didn't know what to say but before he even realize words left from his mouth “firr..”

As soon he realized what he was about to say he stopped midway. First took some time to turn around. “Do you hate me that much? That you don't even want to look at me now?” Khaotung asked and his voice was clouded and shaken. Well that's what happens when you cry for so long. “You think I can ever hate you?” First answered with a question.

Khaotung had a lot to say. He found a lot of emotions which he hadn't felt for the past 3 years were returning fast. Khaotung stood there looking to First's eyes. He didn't know what to say. Should he apologize or confess or complain or … he was deep in thought he saw First was leaving so he uttered without thinking further “l will take the responsibility!! ”

“I'm not pregnant” First replied. First had a small smile on his face which he hid smartly before Khaotung could notice. “Well..” Khaotung was talking but he got cut off by someone's loud noise. “P'First…” Khaotung saw two hands were wrapped around first from behind someone was hugging him from back khaotung tried to have a look at that person.

He saw a young boy who might be at the age of 18 or 19 was clinging on to first like a 5 year old, So annoying… “who is he?” Khaotung asked “who are you?” The other boy returned the question. “This is khaotung he is… P'Gulf's younger brother. And this..” Khaotung was disappointed with the way how First introduced him but he was not in a position to expect anything else. As First was speaking the new boy interrupted him and said “I'm dynamite I have many titles it will take some time let's catch up tomorrow”

That boy was full of energy just like how khaotung used to be. “He is a junior from university,” First said. “Oh… P’ that seems like I'm not important to you… that's so cold hearted” Dynamite said pouting. First just slightly hitted the younger guy's head in a playful way. “But I will forgive you since you were waiting for me. And P'khaotung we will see you around now we will head in its cold here.” Dynamite said and dragged first with him.

Although he was dragging First he didn't hurt him at all. It seemed they both were used to doing these sorts of things. They were comfortable with each other which annoyed khaotung even more. He can't blame First he got every right to move on but seeing him this close to someone else hurted khaotung beyond words. “If he is in university then why is he acting like a kid, an annoying pig” Khaotung murmured.

Khaotung couldn't sleep at all. And seeing Dynamite first thing in the morning didn't help his mood either. “I didn't know P'Gulf had a brother” Dynamite said “and I didn't know First's standard lowered to ground” Khaotung spoke in a low tone. “Did you say something?” Dynamite asked “nothing you should be worried off” Khaotung replied.

“I don't worry about what stranger's saying anyways” Dynamite reply was fierce. They both looked like female leads of tv dramas who were after the male lead. “He doesn't have to worry because in real world his nobita is more capable, right Mr. Cat?” It was Gulf. “P don't call me cat or doremon in front of others.” Dynamite replied in annoyance.

“You don't have to care about him, he will leave today anyway. And it's not my fault you always cling to first like that cat, doremon.” Gulf said and pated dynamite's head. It seemed like a lot of things changed in three years but what khaotung wanted to confirm was whether First's heart is one of them or not.

Author's note

Hope you all remember Dynamite...
Vote, comment and support 💜