CHAPTER12- SECRETS

"Oh!!!! Shhh... Why are you all yelling? I know you three might be surprised... " Mrs. Yada was trying to make everyone calm she got interrupted by mew, who was horrified "mom... Did you just said gulf and first? I think you misunderstood thing's" As every where shocked they kept asking thinking how did elders got such a weird idea but the elders were so sure at what they were saying.

"First, gulf your mom's saw you yesterday night sneaky out together. And for a matter of fact I also saw something to day morning which saying you guys are no longer kids... Cough.. Cough" Gulf and first instantly looked at each other but before any of them could say anything mew grabbed gulf by his shirt collar and started shouting "gulf what are you playing??? Is this your way to hurt me more??? But after everything how can you do this?? And for God's sake gulf first loves kK... "

Mew was way too angry it was not like him at all he is usually calm but today was not the day. As he continued yelling and about to mension khaotung's name gulf pushed him away. Mr Annan and Mr. Alex got up and stood between them. "What are you doing? Can't you respect your parents? And Mew, gulf you are not kids any more... If you still can't find a comman ground just think about first atleast." Mr Annan said.

"First don't mind them and don't ever think we mind you dating my son because for me you are as important as my son's. I know you won't lie to maa can you tell me what is going on???? Do you like my son?" Mrs. Tum asked. She was always been a mother to first although she was khaotung and gulf's mother. And to answer her question he do loves her son, not the elder son but the young one, khaotung.

All along first was looking at khaotung but khaotung was quite as if he doesn't care. First always tried to understand khaotung's but this wasn't acceptable. It's as if he didn't even care... "Ai gulf why are you silent? " Mew yelled at gulf and an angry gulf replied with out even thinking "do you think that low of me??? I only love you, you idiot Mew" Everyone one in that room was shocked it took them few minutes to proceed what they heared.

"What are you saying gulf??"
"It's not the time to play around..."
"We saw you yesterday night with first.."
Parents kept asking non stop.

Gulf changed his expression and took a deep breath then went to yada and tum and said "I'm telling the truth... Don't be mad... I wanted to tell you but Mew wasn't ready... " Gulf was saying so innocently that everyone was siding with him. "Ai gulf we... " Mew was saying but gulf cut him and said "boyfriends.... Mew we can't hide it forever... Do you still want to pretend like enemies??? "

Everyone's gaze turned to Mew who wanted to say something but gulf didn't gave him a chance. And continued "You don't believe me right??? Then let's ask mew, Mew didn't you said I'm your one and only?....You have always been mine???... And that one time didn't you sulk for an whole day just because I didn't gave you a morning kiss?" Gulf was saying and saying but Mr. Annan stoped him as it was about to get censored.

"That... Those are true.. But" Mew was stammering but right after his agreeance on his words gulf again spoke up interrupting Mew once more "see I told you and mom if you still don't believe me then you can ask first... Didn't you just said he won't lie ask him.. " Every eyes turned to first even Khaotung's. Ever since the conversation started that was the first time Khaotung's eyes met with first's. First the entire time looked at Khaotung but he avoided it with all his will.

Gulf shook first's shoulders and first noticed everyone wanted to hear from him. "They got together when they were in sophomore year at university... P' Mew didn't told me anything I always thought he had his reasons to justify but now I think it really is not fair... You are in a relationship it's ok to keep it private but keeping it secret is a whole different thing.... It... It just... Hurts" Although he was answering to Gulf but it was meant for khaitung.

"You knew??? " Mew asked first and was smacked by his mother. "Why are you yelling at him my poor baby first... It's you who was the devil in disguise." Mrs. Yada said. "But what about the condom??" Mr annan asked. Today morning Mr. Alex found used condoms in their outhouse which they thought were used by Gulf and first. That's how they reached the conclusion of them being in a romantic relationship.

Hearing Mr. Annan boys looked at each other and Gulf said "no... I don't have any idea about it... And I did met first yesterday night but it was to talk about Mew. we took a walk and returned that's it." After hearing gulf's words Mr Alex spoke "but I found it in our out house and from what you have said it can't be Mew or first then who... " As he was completing his sentence everyone simultaneously looked out at the one guy who was left out.

Neo, He was at lose of words he then tried to compose himself and with a low tone of voice he said "me and mark are officially dating... From.. YeSterDaY" He put his hands together as if he was pleading and left out a weird laugh to ease the situation. Although everything was chaotic moms were so happy that they started to plan mewgulf wedding. After what felt like hours everyone left their own way.

Mew dragged gulf to a corner said "what was that?" Gulf didn't answer Mew intensified his stare and finally Gulf said "what I'm I suppose to say? I and first are dating or first and khao are dating?" "That doesn't mean you can say we are..." Mew said surpassing his anger "I didn't lie" Gulf said. "Really? Have you hit your head somewhere? Oh... No... You have always been crazy. Listen Gulf I won't repeat.... we have broken up!!!" Mew made his words clear and emphasized last part.

Gulf seemed a little bit upset "oh... " That was gulf's reply. "Seriously Gulf? And what about first how does he know? Did you threaten him?" Mew was curious about many things "he knew it all along" Gulf's reply was a shocker to Mew. He sighed and left with out looking back "I let you go once I won't repeat it... I will make you fall for me once again... You just wait Mewmeww" Gulf said in his mind.

Author's note

Hope you like it
Please comment, vote and support💜