CHAPTER 17 - STORM IN MY MIND

It's lunch time and Khaotung decided to go to the engineering department to surprise his boyfriend. Actually there are two reasons for it. One, it's First who always goes to Khaotung. Even half of the business department is familiar with First because he visits there often. Two, this morning he saw some not so adorable story of someone he is stalking.

Tay updated his story with a caption “cute”

But Khaotung can't get jealous after all he is Khaotung so he decided to visit first as an early valentine gift, tomorrow is valentines. Mark decided to follow him. First and Khaotung no longer hide their relationship but they still kept it private so not everyone knew about it. As Khaotung entered the cafeteria he saw first, neo and tay they were seated on the same table. First and Tay sat facing each other.

“How come you are year?” As soon as first saw them he asked with a big smile, he was happy. “Can't I visit? Are you hiding something or someone from me?” Khaotung asked and then laughed it off as a joke. Tay raised his eyebrows to let first know he was curious about the identity of those boys. “Oh let me introduce you to each other guys this is P'tay my peer mentor and this is Mark and Khaotung they are..” As First was introducing Mark, cut him in and said “we are his high school friends, we study business.”

Tay nodded his head. “Seems like he didn't tell you about us but he talks alot about you at home.” Khaotung said sarcastically. “Oh! First I know I'm handsome, cool, smart and literally the best but don't go talking about that around. You know I don't like that” Tay said to which Neo replied “yeah… you don't need someone else because you praise yourself on behalf of every single person on the earth.” It was obvious that Neo and Tay had a cat and dog relationship.

“if you talk while eating you are going to choke and die… and nong it's good you choose to join us here today. Today's menu is the best.” Tay said and invited Khaotung and Mark to join. Khaotung just sat down next to First and pulled First's plate towards him then took a bite from it. Everyone was shocked by his actions. “What? Why are you looking at me? Haven't you heard your P’ go and get another plate of food” First just murmured “impossible” and went to get food with Mark.

When they got back they had drinks for everyone flavored sparkling water. But Khaotung's was different; it's his favorite bobba. Just by seeing it Khaotung had a big smile on his face. “You got me my favorite thank you firrfirr” Khaotung said while gulping his drink. First was blushing. “First why didn't you get sweet and sour pork? You said you liked it?” Tay asked, pointing towards First's plate. “There wasn't any left P’” First replied.

Upon hearing it, Tay took sweet and sour pork from his plate and placed them on First's plate. “Why are you giving all of that to me? You like it too” First said as he felt bad. “It's fine seeing you eat makes me happy so eat” Tay replied and eyed Khaotung as he was giving some sort of signal. And Khaotung looked like he could actually kill someone with his chopsticks. That table had a weird aura as two people suddenly started to treat first as if he was a kid. First didn't really get why his boyfriend and p’ were suddenly showing so much affection but he did enjoy it. But for Mark and Neo that wasn't the case; they just wanted to be swallowed by the earth.

It was time for lectures “I will wait for you to come pick me up when your glasses are over” Khaotung said to First. Tay looked curious “earlier he said you talk about me at home, right?” “Our apartments are located opposite to each other.” First clarified bit Khaotung wasn't happy. “Oh… now I got it he is Gilf's little brother right? They are the same…” Khaotung gave a death stare to Tay.

But add to his words with a smile “I don't think he can go home with you today, we have to go shopping for tomorrow's event” “But I can go shopping with him” Khaotung said without thinking twice. “No I think it's better if I go with P'Tay cause I have to buy some project materials too and he can help with that. But if you want you can take my car” First replied. And Tay seized his chance “Let's do that. We can go by my car and if we get late you can just crash at mine” As soon as Tay finished his sentence Khaotung stormed off. Mark had to run behind him.

Khaotung purposefully didn't take keys from First but he thought First would check on him because of how he dashed out but He didn't hear anything from First. Even after reaching home he was fuming. And all the teasing of Mark made it worse. Although he would never admit it to anyone else he knew he was jealous. And he didn't like that feeling.

So he decided to wait,but First didn't come back. It was already past 10 pm. Khaotung couldn't help but show his anger on the gift he had prepared for First. He spent his whole night on the balcony. Khaotung woke up because someone was constantly knocking on his door. He looked towards the clock and it was 7am. He didn't realize it but he slept on the balcony while waiting for First. 

Authors Note

I need your opinion...

As you know I'm currently writing my new story "My Destined Mate"  (Oneshot&Omegavers) it's a fan fiction based on  Khaotung and First, kp ;)

So i was wondering..
1.should I use their original name?
2.Or gave them new name? ( comment down if you have any names on your mind)

Please comment your opinion. If you are not a fan of many words just pick 1or 2.
Plz💜