CHAPTER14- HUSBAND

Khaotung's eyes were fixed on first. First was clearly feeling sad too but they didn't interact much. Night flew with heavy emotions. Next day both families were having brunch together, elders were so happy they were talking about yesterday with a big smile. Mew didn't like these talks at all, but gulf was having his best time. Gulf clinging onto mew as if if he let his hands he would vanish.

First wasn't there he was making coffee inside as everyone was eating in their garden. Khaotung was deep in his thoughts he was questioning himself. First never made him insecure about them but yet khaotung never wanted people to know about their relationship. In the past gulf was one of the reasons why khaotung wanted to hide it but things have changed. Especially when mewgulf are engaged after 5year of dating, khaotung didn't knew about their break up one year ago.

Yesterday night when he saw his family happily dancing with their loved ones he felt weird he didn't why he step back. He could have just grabbed first's hands and danced or they could have been standing on the place of mewgulf. Khaotung can't even imagine his future with out first then why is he compromising their future.

Loud voices of his parents dragged him out of his thoughts. "You have know idea how much I'm relived because first and khaotung didn't cause any scene yesterday. I was really worried that they would cause headlines like Alex and Henry" Tum, khao's mom said. "... I asked first to stay away from khaotung to avoid any possible figts" Yada, first's mom said.

Tangg...

Khaotung harshly threw his spoon in plate which gathered everyone's attention. He was annoyed after hearing that. "Someone really is asking to be grounded." Annan said in a angry voice. "Yesterday I had a crazy dream... It was wedding and from our appearance it looked like mewgulf's wedding but there was a twist although I couldn't see their faces but there were two other groomes." Yada said excitedly.

"Maybe it's first.... Oh my god!!! Is first seeing someone? You know my second cousin he has a son, Mond do you want me to setup a date... " Tum said excitedly.
BANG...
Khaotung stormed his hands on table which again made everyone annoyed. But mew looked like he just wanted to get away from all these drama but gulf had other plans. "Oh... Khao what's wrong with you? And mond is a good guy I think first will like him... They will look too good together.. " Gulf added fuel just for fun. "P' I'm your brother, I think you forgot it... " Khaotung said while grinding his teeth.

"Then you want me to setup a date for you" Alex asked to which Anna replied "do you want to rain your reputation that bad? Who with right mind will match him with someone" "Pao.. " Khaotung whined. "I'm happy to know what you all think about me just because p'gulf is marrying p'mew he became your favorite kid overnight, I get it. BUTTT for your information I have someone." Khaotung said and for a change he was confident saying that.

"Who do you have??? A boyfriend from your imagination??? " Annan asked jokingly. "A husband... " Khaotung said in low voice. Hearing it everyone was in schock mew even spit his juice on gulf's face. "Who?? ? Is he blind? Or wait wait but you can't hide your personality from a blind. Are you blackmailing someone??? " Khaotung didn't know what to say because this wasn't what he was expecting.

That's when first walked in. He put his coffee on table and pulled his chair to sat down. "Oh you made coffee... Can I have a sip" Khaotung said in a baby voice first was dumb founded. Gulf looked proud. "Ok!!! Yada please call an ambulance, my son is gone crazy" Tum said. "Maa... whats wrong getting a sip from my boyfriends coffee. You always share food with dad right" Khaotung said. "But that's my husband" Tum said for which khaotung gave a look saying 'it's the same'.

Everyone just stopped eating and looked each other with questions in their eyes. "Khaotung!!! This is not funny" Annan said. "When p'gulf and p'mew announced their relationship this wasn't your reaction" Khaotung pouted. Then everyone naturally looked at first to get a reply. It took a minute for first to realize what was going on around him. But he had a smile on the corner of his lips and his eyes we're teary. It was more of a shocker than surprise for him but he was happy, happiest.

He forward his hands and took khaotung's hands. Holding each others hands they looked into others eyes and then first looked at his father and said "we are dating dad... We have been together for an year now." Elders were stunned but mew looked like he wasn't bothered at all he was focused on his food.

"First, son look you are too innocent for this world. Tell me if khaotung is blackmailing or something like that... You can always tell me" Tum said. Although her son was khaotung she seemed like she only cared for first. Khaotung couldn't take it anymore because their parents were acting like he tricked first into it. And first was the innocent beauty who fell for a beast.

"Well I wasn't going to tell you this but I don't have any choice. Listen people he made the first move and kissed me" He said it so naturally but first was too shy. But Gulf wasn't "but why do I remember you wrote love letters for him way before that kiiiss." Khaotung gave an annoyed look to Gulf so Gulf added "I still think first is too good for you, seeing your tempre I feel bad for him"

The elders were too surprised but the way they acted was nothing like khaotung expected no one opposed but they didn't even said they were happy. Instead they started worrying for first. Khaotung knew they were just teasing him but finally overcoming his fear felt good. He felt great especially when holding first's hand in front of their families. Finally khaotung's waving emotions were stabilised.

Author's note

Please vote, comment and support 💜