CHAPTER 16- THE NEW GUY

Half an hour later khaotung came back. There were no sign of a fight, worried first was about to ask something but he stopped himself when he saw someone else is with khaotung. "P'mew... Why are you here after doing such a thing?" First angrily said. "First you are myyyy brother in case you don't remember. And please listen to me guys, it's a misunderstanding" Mew said in a calm voice.

"What is their to misunderstand? I saw everything with my own eyes... And don't yell at nong" Gulf said he was out of breath as he cried the whole time. "When did I yell? And gulf what you saw was true but the conclusion you reached is not... He is new member of my band and like a close friend to me. About our plans on 14 th... He have a friend who studies event management so i asked them to do some arrangements.. So that i can spend time with you.. " Mew took a deep breath and took both of gulfs hands in his and kneeled in front of him.

"I was going to confess my feelings to you there" Mew said to which gulf immediately asked "what about the rings? " Mew replied with a smile "I was going to confess to you then who else can  be it for you dummy??? I know we are engaged and you have a ring of my name but.. I think that resembles your and my LoVelY! Brother's tricks so i want to give you a ring which resembles my true feelings.. So gulf will you accept me??? " Mew was about to pull the rings out from his pocket.

But gulf stopped him every one was stunned by this sudden move "no... I mean don't do it now Valentine's is next week so do it how you planned... " Mew stood up and was about to hug gulf but gulf stopped him saying "you never explained khaotung's part in it.. " "Well you and first had your secrets so i thought I will include khaotung and surprise you both. " Mew said in a baby voice clinging to gulf.

"Yah... And p'gulf with his dramatic ass rained our plan" Khaotung said. "Oh you wait for the day when you will be jealous" Gulf replied back. "I will never get jealous... I'm khaotung after all" Khaotung said with full confidence. "We will see about that... But i was not entirely wrong I never heard about that guy before but Mew seemed close to him" Gulf said looking towards Mew. "That's because we have common interests one of them being my brother made us some what close" Mew's reply made everyone curious but khaotung's curiosity was another level he shout out "firrsttt??? "

"Yah... After all first introduced us" Mew said in calm voice in return first said "ohhh P'tay!!! I didn't knew the guy p'gulf talked about was P'tay" As soon as first finished his words khaotung spoke up "who is P'tAyy??? "P'tay is my peer mentor he is a very good person... " Then first just went on and on about how great p'tay is but seems like Mr.neverbejealous was not happy hearing those.

Khaotung did heared about first's super cool peer mentor but never really paid attention so first stop mentioning him. They ordered food and had dinner together. First had some assignments to do so he was busy that whole night. Khaotung didn't know why but he didn't get much sleep so he crawled his way to living room were first was. He quietly sat besides first and fell asleep after some time.

Yesterday when khaotung woke up he was in bed. Then he looked for first but couldn't find him but at the dinning table along with breakfast there were a not saying his professor called and he had to rush to university. But yet first made breakfast for khao and that made khao happy. After breakfast khaotung was busy in his thoughts it's their first Valentine so khaotung wanted it to be memorable he was figuring what to do and so on.

First spend his whole day in university revising his project and doing some research in library. It was past 7pm when first returned he looked tiered. Khaotung wanted to spend some quality time with him but first still had pending assignments. So khaotung offered help he couldn't do much as their majors were different but he kept first company till his work is done. Khaotung was in bed first just laid on top of him. "Mmg..
What are you doing?? You are heavy first... " Khaotung said while trying to slide away.

"Oh... I'm hurt!!! Are you angry khao? Why are you calling me first instead of firrfirr? " First whined while rubbing his head on khaotung's shoulder. "I'm not I just want you to sleep comfortably... You look tired" Khaotung replied while patting first's head. "I'm comfortable if I have you by my side. You are my energy booster" First said with a blurry voice. Seems like he was half asleep already. Khaotung didn't protest further he just cuddled.

"At least take your car next time you will be less exhausted" Khaotung said "it's okay P'tay gave me a ride" First murmured. Suddenly khaotung was wide awake "why would he do that? Don't do that next time, just call me even if you were in hell I would come to pick you up. Firrfirr... Do you hear me? Firrfir... " Khaotung realized first was asleep so he let him sleep. Later that night phone vibrating sound woke khaotung with his eyes half closed he pickup the phone and looked the screen. It was first's phone and the one calling was saved as 'khun tawan'.

Well thanks to khaotung's research, which in modern time known as social media stalking khaotung knew who that was, Tay tawan. So he declined the call and put it in the drawer. And it seemed like he won't be getting any sleep tonight.

Authors note

How are you guys doing? well the bl fan girl in me is not doing well after netjames and how gmmtv postponed 'we are' i was really looking forward to both of that series...

If you like my story please comment vote and support 💜