CHAPTER 11- CHAOTIC

Gulf was looking furious as if he could eat first alive. First had only one way out with out even giving a second thought he kneeled down. Which took everyone by surprise. "P' I know you are angry and you have all rights to be, but before you do something please give me a chance to explain... " First pleaded.

"Ai first don't do that.... Especially in front of a faul mouthed guy who have zero control of his on actions" Mew said because he didn't like how first was being treated. It's not like he committed a crime or something. "Oh... You knew this right? Wow did you plot this with your brother to get back at me? Is this your way of revenge for... " Gulf was yelling at Mew and grabbed his collar.

Mew with his full force pushed off gulf's hands. And cut in gulfs words and said "listen... My world don't revolve around you, what ever happened between us get it over and no, they never told me they were together. But I can take a hint unlike others." Gulf was angrier but at the same time he knew that his reaction are not ideal. After hearing knew Gulf was kinda sad because he have never noticed anything so when he saw them kissing the only thing he could think was that maybe first was forcing himself on khaotung.

"You.. You knew P'..??? " Khaotung with a broken voice asked Mew. "Yeah I knew, for a long time... He has always been in love with you so it was kind of obvious for me. And when I confronted he admitted it too but I wasn't sure about what you feel so I have never encouraged him but ever since I got to knew about those letters I knew this day would come. And khaotung I knew you were just like Gulf but don't you remember I was practically the reason you found out about my brothers feelings? " Mew was reasonable.

"So you did played Cupid" Gulf said while frowning. But Mew completely ignored him and actioned first to get up as he was still kneeling. But he was hesitating. "First!!!!! Are you making fun of me like the other two goof heads here or do you really want a chance?" Gulf asked first. "P' I have never lied to you and this is not a game for me I don't want it to be a secret either but I know that's not what khao wants... That's why I'm asking you this p'. You never know this can be the chance we all were looking for" First said looking at Gulf who was quite for a moment as if he was in deep thoughts.

First's words pierced right through khaotung's heart. First was pleading for their love doing everything he could do to make things go the way how khaotung wants. But khaotung was standing like a motionless robot at the back. He couldn't bring himself and say he loves first. Deep down he always knew first didn't like the idea of secret dating but he pretended like he haven't noticed. He was being a coward.

"First come out with me... Let's talk." Gulf said to first. Before anyone could say anything else Gulf continued "don't!!! No need to follow us I'm not going to eat him up alive. Go back home khaotung with that Mr. Know it all guy." Saying this Gulf rushed out and with out a single word first followed him.

"First priorities his loved ones over him everytime. He can go to any extend for their happiness even if he has to be at lose doing that he will do it with out a second thought. So I wanted someone warm and reliable by his side as his partner.  ... If he can't find someone like that then I will have to take things own my hands........... Come, I will drop you off."  Mew was not like Gulf he didn't made a dramatic scene but his words seemed more determined.

A event full day ended only to bring a dramatic morning. Mew went out for morning run. First and their parents along with neo was sitting on the break fast table but strangely it was calm.
Suddenly door bell rang the storm has arrived. Mr. Anan, his wife tum along with Gulf and khaotung entered. Elders expression said it was not a regular visit. Boys greeted each others parents and stood in wonder.

"Look at their faces... They really thought we would never find out" Yada, first's mother said. "After all we gave birth to them.. And I don't know why would they want to hide it? Tell us honestly when were you going to let us know? After getting married or after your kids are born?" Mrs tum angrily said. "No, tum I think they would say it ones we arrange their marriage with some other men." Mrs yada said agreeing with Mrs. Tum.

"Oh... Khun calm down" First's father tried to calm his mom down but she wasn't ready to listen. "How can we calm down p' only if we haven't saw it yesterday we would never know and eventually thinking our son's can't be anything more than enemies we will marry them off with someone else" Tum said to Alex. After hearing this khaotung become pale. First's heart was raising fast, Gulf was almost certain it was about first and khaotung. But for neo he was clue less. So he asked "what is it exactly??? "

"Oh my poor baby you didn't knew it either? I thought first would atleast let you know... Wow... What happened to my innocent first?." Yada said to neo. Which neo pretend to act clueless and sat beside yada at the safe zone. "It must be the boyfriend effect. You see, My son has never been innocent." Mr. Annan, Gulf and khaotung's father said. "Dad I... I... " Khaotung started to stammer but before he could make any sense tum said "it's ok khao we can understand.... He must have kept it a secret from you too right? "

The boys were in pure shock. They thought they misheard something but one look at each other's face and it was clear that they are not the ones with misunderstandings. "What do you mean maa? Who kept what from me? " Khaotung asked with a loud voice as an instant reaction. Were first looked at the elders with an expression of 'what is going on?' In his face.

"It's your p' and first.... They are dating" Yada said to khaotung with full confidence. The boys all together said "WHAT..." All of them had Same reaction But the loudest one was from Mew who had just entered to the living room.

Author's note

Let me know what you think in the comments. Please vote and support 💜