CHAPTER18- THINGS ARE BETTER

Khaotung rushed towards the door and opened it “ai! Firr…” He was sure that it had to be First so he was ready to curse at him but he held back one's he realized that wasn't First. “Surprise!!!” Mark said as he saw Khaotung was expecting someone else. “I can't imagine what will happen once you both get married. You will definitely gonna ask who am l in my face, to your best friend of years” Mark was dramatic as always. 

But Khaotung was not in the mood to entertain. “Marriage..” Khaotung uttered and went straight to his roop to freshen up. Mark kept talking but no one answered him. After a while khaotong came out from his room and said “let's grab coffee on the way” . They were going to help in Mew gulf's not so surprise event. On the way Khaotung kept sighing so Mark asked “dude did you fight with First on valentines Day?” 

“To fight he has to be here, right?” Khaotung was annoyed as hell. “Is it about yesterday by any chance?” Mark asked cautiously he didn't want to be a victim of Khaotung's range. “What about yesterday? Did something happen? It's not like First is my child, he is a grown man. And I'm not the insecure clinging boyfriend you see in drama's but being a good understanding boyfriend I just can't help but worry. He is too dumb when it's come to judging others character.” Khaotung answered. But after hearing it mark didn't say anything further but he seemed agreeing with Khaotung on his last sentence because he murdered “yeah that's why he is dating you”

The venue was a bar where mew and gulf had their First unofficial date as mew's band performed there. Mew decided to hold this evening in the morning so it won't affect the business. First and Neo were already at the venue and were arranging the table and popping balloons. First kept looking at his phone so Neo said “if you can't bear staying away from him then why did you make him angry?” 

“Teasing him is my right and he looks so cute when he gets jealous” First had a big smile on his face when he said that. “I'm going to puke” “You don't have a right to say that…  you are always buzzing around mark like a bee. Have you seen yourself when you are around your boyfriend?” First question made Neo's smile fade. “He is not my boyfriend..” First raised his eyebrows and gave an intense look. “You know it was supposed to be a one night stand but it felt too good that we decided to continue doing that. And spending time with him feels good I won't lie so you can call our relationship as friends with benefit but I don't think I'm capable of anything more” As neo finished his words First went to him and patted his shoulders and said “I know why you think that way but love is inevitable you can't hide from it. I just want you to realize your own true feelings before it gets worse or out of hand”

“I know what you mean but we are happy and I know I have to stop it when he falls in love with someone else but that's fine.” Neo said as if he was sure but his voice kept breaking, proving him wrong. “Then will you be ok if Mark said he wants to see someone else. Love or lust whatever will you be okay with seeing him with someone else doing everything you do? Watching football all night long or going on unplanned trips together… I don't want to pressure you at the same time I won't like you to regret." 

They immediately changed the topic when Tay and his friend joined them. Everything was almost ready now they just had to arrange the dishes and music which were Khaotung and Mark's duty. And they had the best timing because they entered at the right time when they were needed. They bought food and cake with them along with coffees. They gave coffee to everyone but First didn't get any so he asked where his coffee was to Which Khaotung didn't bother to reply and Mark just pointed at Khaotung.

After seeing everything Tay offered to share his coffee with First which caught the best of Khaotung. “You don't have to P’ First is going on a diet” Khaotung said with fuming eyes. “He is too skinny already, why would he do that?” Tay asked and extended his hand to pay First's head. But Khaotung pulled first by his hand closer to him and said “because his legs can no longer carry his brain so I suggested dieting will reduce the weight of his stupidity. After all I worry about my boyfriend”

After hearing it, First and Tay couldn't hold back their laugh. First rubbed his head on Khaotung's shoulder as an obedient puppy. But Tay was laughing too hard but he stopped once something hit his head. “Oh hin.. It hurts, "he said, poutingly . “You must be Khaotung, right? I'm New you can call me P'new just like First. I'm this crazy Tawan's boyfriend.” New said, completely ignoring Tay's whining.

Khaotung couldn't process what he heard so he confirmed it by asking again and again. Now he knows why First and Tay laughed earlier. He felt so shy but thankfully Mew's text saved him from embracement. It said they will reach in ten minutes so everyone went busy checking the preparation for the last time.

Authors Note

Sorry for the late update. I have my exams coming so I'm a little bit busy so for the time being I will only update ones in a week I hope you will understand me.

Please keep supporting me. 💜