CHAPTER 3 - SECRETS

When the classes started the only advice his brother gave khaotung was that he should stay away from Mew and first if he didn't want to be in trouble. But khaotung can never do that even Gulf didn't managed to do that himself.

Khaotung and first had worst fights than Mew and Gulf. When they were in middle school khaotung and first had physical fight which was the worst. Although first just tried to protect himself but khaotung leashed out at first and first was badly injured. After that everyone thought first would never see khaotung again but nothing changed first let it slide as it was one of their silly coral when in reality it wasn't. Even if things were like this there is something that makes khaotung different from Gulf, even after everything he didn't want to stay away from first.

Khaotung had a secret which he was guarding over for years. He loves first..., he realised first was special to him even before leaning what love meant. But they have always been fighting so his ego didn't let him show his affection towards first. So he continued to act like he hated first. There was another reason why he continued to act like enemies khaotung was 99.99% sure that first hated him so there is no point about confessing. Even if khaotung confesses first is going to reject him and if that happens they can't be in each others life. Even as enemies.

But things changed after their graduation ceremony. They had celebration dinner at first's home and while chatting with everyone khaotung got to knew that first had got a full scholarship to study abroad and he will be attending university there. More importantly, once he leaves he won't be returning for years. It shook khaotung entire world as there wasn't a single day in his life were he hasn't saw first ever since he is born. There families are so close that they even went to vacations together. But when he knew he won't be able to see first for years and they are not in a relationship were he can connect to him even through phone.

He regrated fighting with first, he thought it would have been nice if they were at least friends and that's when he gathered all the courage he could get and did something out of the box. The Mr. Cool, khaotung had wrote a love letter to first. Not even just a love letter it was an anonymous one and it had 5 pages. At the heat of the moment he even put that letter at his neighbor's mail box.

He thought first wouldn't care about it. And a week went by that's when khaotung saw first's ig post he had quoted a sentence from that love letter. Khaotung was shocked but soon his shock became a pleasant feeling it was the first time khaotung had expressed his actual feelings to first. And the fact that first had read the letter made khaotung happy. Although first didn't knew it was from khaotung, then he started to right more letters.

He thought that letters would give him a chance to be with first and maybe in near future he can confess everything to first. And there was a possibility that first might accept and reciprocate khaotung's feelings. Ever since that day khaotung started to write anonymous love letters to first. No one knew about it and he won't let anyone find out it either. But as time went by khaotung started to wonder what first feels. He never heard first mentioning about these letters to anyone.

When ever khaotung delayed sending letters first posts some hints on ig to let the unknown writer know that he is reading it and waiting for next one. But khaotung was not sure about how first will react once he knows who his anonymous lover actually is. So when a whole week went with out seeing first khaotung couldn't hold back he wrote a new letter to first.

When first saw he have a mail he wondered for a moment as he hadn't shared his new address with anyone. At university he didn't even told anyone that Mew is his brother because Mew was popular and had a lot of admirers. First just didn't wanted any attention. But just seeing at the cover first could tell who this letter is from and he was kind of waiting for it.

First went to his room and read it. Then he took album from drawer. He had kept it hidden so no one can find it easily. It had all of those anonymous love letters in it. As it was any kind of certificates. First had kept every single page neat and clean. Even back at his home he always made sure no one can find this easily. Because his mother and khaotung always entered his room. He would never let anyone know that he is in love with his secret admirer.

It's Friday night and mew's band is performing today at a bar so first went decided to go there as he didn't had any other plans. Aa soon has he entered he saw a cute little guy who's cheeks were as red as roses. Even from far away first could tell khaotung was drunk. At khaotung's table there were lot's of people it seemed like those guys were from his department. But that's when he noticed something sketchy.

It's gonna be a long night....

Authors note

Please vote for me and feel free to comment.

I uploaded three chapters as new year gift from now on I will upload one chapter in every four days.