CHAPTER9- HIDDEN FEELINGS

As vacation started everyone was ready to go back their respective homes. Gulf Mark and khaotung was already on the bus. Mark and Gulf was sitting besides each other were khaotung's seat was behind them. It was almost departure time. As soon as Mark saw first entered the bus he immediately said "hi.. First how is your hand now." Which caught everyone's attention. First noded he was feeling well and stared at khaotung.

First's hand is fractured two days ago and looking at khaotung those memories came to first's mind. Two days ago when there final exams were over first and khaotung had planned to meet but thanks to Gulf and mee they couldn't do so. Then at night they sneaked out to meet each other. They met at fire exit stairway. As soon as they saw each other they hugged tightly.

"Firrfirr what is it in your hand? " Khaotung asked. When they were alone khaotung always calls first firrfirr. "It is for you" First said and handed over a small packet. Curios khaotung unwrapped it and saw that was a candle. Not just any candle it was dahlia scented candles. Khaotung gave a questioned look to first. To which first responded "don't you like it? " Khaotung immediately said "I love it!!! But I was wondering why did you choose this"

First with a smile said "well I wanted to give you flowers but I thought it would be hard to hide from p'gulf so I bought a flower scented candle. And I choose dahlia because it represents love and commitment." Hearing this from first made khaotung smile wide and blush. He then without saying anything placed a small kiss on first's lips and said "I didn't knew you liked these things. I don't have flowers but I will get you those next time."

"I do like getting flowers from the love of my life but I like being with you more than anything so this is enough for me.. " First said and pull khaotung into a steamy kiss. But suddenly khaotung felt someone was coming to their way so he pushed first in an instant thought. And looked back. He was right it was Gulf who just opened the stairway door.

"Khaotung!!!! What are you doing... " Gulf said and ran towards them khaotung thought Gulf had saw them kissing but then he realised something else. First he was laying on the ground and Gulf ran towards first because it seemed he was in pain. When khaotung pushed him he forwarded his hand to hold something but it cause him land on his hand.

Gulf's prime concern was khaotung although first was in pain. When he realised there is nothing to say in khaotung's defense he took first hospital. When they dropped him off at his door mew was ready to start a fight but first said he slipped it wasn't anyone's fault. His hands were fractured.

A sudden movement brought first to reality. It was Gulf he took first's back pack from his hand. Ever since that incident two things changed one, Gulf behaviour towards first changed in a better way. Two, first hadn't said a single word to khaotung ever since. It's not like he blamed him or something. It was because ever since they got together first wanted make it public but khaotung was against it he never listened first's side in it. And first started to think maybe khaotung would never make it public so he was sulking.

"Earth to first... What is your sit number i will put your bag for you there" Gulf said but mew who was right behind first just pulled that bag from gulf's hand and said "I can take care of my brother, if you want to do something good just stay away from him. And first, sit number? " Gulf's blood was boiling but he controlled himself and sat down.

"It's 14" First replied. No wonder it was besides khaotung as they planned it. But now with the change of events nothing was going smooth. "But p' I'm changing sit with neo you can put it in his sit" First said. His statement was a shocker for khaotung, Mark and neo who suddenly decided to tag along out of nowhere. "You should ask me though" Neo uttered and changed seats with first.

Throughout the journey khaotung kept peeking at first but first seemed cold as iceberg. Neo and Mark also noticed these unwanted tension between first and khaotung. As everyone reached home khaotung was thinking ways to make up with first but to do that he had to meet him. Although they were neighbors nothing was going on khaotung's favor. Two days more passed finally neo and Mark decided to take things in their own hands.

Neo tricked first to go out with him and Mark took khaotung at the destination. As planned neo abandoned first at the park and hides. Mark and khaotung went to neo. Neo pointed towards first and said "listen now it's up to you makeup or breakup just do what you want" Khaotung then thanked his friends and was to go towards first but he suddenly stopped as he saw someone else was approached first.

Smile from khaotung's face despaired and replaced with anger or jealousy. Neo and mark was clue less. "Oh why are you standing here? " Mark asked khaotung. "And who is that pretty girl talking to first?" Neo asked but now it seemed he not only annoyed khaotung but someone else was also pissed at him. Khaotung clenched his fist and said "nong jasmine!!! First you are so dead!!!! " He then walked towards first with determination.

As soon khaotung left Mark also stormed off which made neo rethink his existence. But what can he do other than run after Mark.

Author's note

Do you guys remember nong jasmine from chapter 7?
("firrfirr... Tell me who is pretty nong jasmine or your rosey??? Look at me na na na...")

Please comment vote and support💜