CHAPTER7 - CONFRONTATION

Khaotung couldn't think straight all he wanted was to see first. So he opened his bed room door and ran towards first's apartment. But as soon he opened the door he was greeted with a furious gulf. He was standing right in front of khaotung's bedroom with his hands resting on his hip.

But khaotung didn't had time for it, he wanted to see first so before gulf could say or get to him khaotung ran out shouting "sorry p' I will explain everything tomorrow morninggggg... "
"It's already 2am you piggy" Gulf replied with annoyance but khaotung was long gone.

Khaotung went straight upstairs where first's place was. He repeatedly pressed the door bell as if the flat was on fire. After few minutes someone opened the door. "Ai fir..sst" Khaotung said without thinking but was greeted with an unexpected view. All he thought was about first so he forgot first wasn't living alone. A bed head mew who was still half asleep was standing in front of khaotung.

All of a sudden khaotung was lost of words he couldn't say anything, on the other hand mew kept staring at khaotung for an explanation

All of a sudden khaotung was lost of words he couldn't say anything, on the other hand mew kept staring at khaotung for an explanation. khaotung put a smile on his face to cover his embarrassment and said. "Where you sleeping p'?". Mew left out a small sigh and said sarcastically "no I was playing hooky with gulf." Khaotung didn't realize what mew said and nodded in agreement only to get more embarrassed.

Mew got more annoyed and asked straight "Mini gulf, have you lost it?... Care to explain why are you here at this hour?" For a second khaotung reconsidered his decision but he can't back down now especially when he know this might be his only chance. "P' i came to meet first, it's really important." Khaotung said calmly.

"Important? At 2 am? Why I'm I not surprised? Come in, that weirdo went to convince store downstairs he will be back soon." Mew said and locked the main door when khaotung entered. "Don't worry p' I'm fine you can go and sleep" Khaotung said as the older one was still half asleep.

"I know you will be fine, but whatever you are upto please don't kill him. And you can wait here... No, no, no just wait in his room." Mew said pointing towards first's a door. "It's ok p' i will wait here" Khaotung said with modesty. "Since when you mind? Back home you have always bargad into his room, just do what I say don't argue on everything like your immature brother. ....... And Who knows maybe you will find something interesting.." Saying that Mew left.

Khaotung was confused after hearing Mew but he had more important things to worry about. First's room wasn't locked. Mew was right khaotung used to bargad into first's room alot in past but ever since last vacation it changed because first started to lock his room as he was hiding some treasure or something. first's room was well organized and clean as always. Khaotung had a mental debate on where to sit on bed or at the chair which was near the study tabele, finally he sat down on that chair.

He thought about that last part of video again

Khaotung suddenly sat down on the walkway and started to throw tantrums. Then he hide his face with his both hands and was quite. worried first started to say khaotung's name. And to his surprise khaotung slided his hands which was covering his face to his cheeks, he was smiling ear to ear like a teen girl. And in a cute baby voice khaotung said
" Hi firrfirr... I'm I pretty? Firrfirr say I'm I pretty???? "
Hearing this first was dumb founded. Upon getting no reaction impatient and annoyed khaotung started to cling on first's leg and asked his new question with a seductive and cunning voice
"firrfirr... Tell me who is pretty nong jasmine or your rosey??? Look at me na na na..."