CHAPTER 15- LIVING TOGETHER

For the past few days everyones lives been at ease as there were no secrets hidden. Khaotung said first seemed attached to each other's hips. Although their parents still teased khaotung but everyone one for extremely happy for their kids. Gulf always Clinged onto mew as his life depends on it. As a result of gulfs planing and plotting mewgulf are going to move in together. Mew didn't had any say in it.

For their internship both decided to do it in chiang mei, more like Mew decided and Gulf is follow him. Khaotung also wanted to move in with first but apparently they are still kids according to their parents so they leased out two separate apartments for them. But which is at the same building, to be exact opposite to each other's.

After moving in it didn't really mattered for them because they always hang out together and sepend time in each other places. Both of the apartments had each other's all necessary utilities. Khaotung said it was just to be prepared for future, but in reality it's because they do some adult stuffs under sheets... Not literally as bed is not a necessity for that.

As for mewgulf it wasn't bad either. Seems like Mew's suppressed feeling are slowly acting up again. For Mew Gulf is not replaceable. That's why even after their break up Mew couldn't hate Gulf instead he was trying to deal with his reality. Gulf has always been hot tempered and faul mouthed person but the way he broke mew's heart was unjustifiable. And that scar will never fade no matter how hard Gulf tries.

That pain was the reason why Mew never agreed to reconcile but now when he is forced to spend time with Gulf he slowly realised how precious the other is for him. The pain is still there but he no longer can't ignore those things which made him fall in love with Gulf. And no in a different light Mew is also aware of how bad gulf's pain was. Gulf had always blamed himself for their break up and it was not wrong though. Although Gulf had friends no one knew about his relationship with Mew so he couldn't even talk to anyone about their break up.

Gulf only had first by his aide. And that's why first helped Gulf in his plan to reconcile with Mew because he knew how bad both mewgulf were hurt. But things are slowly changing Mew is not cold towards Gulf anymore. But he still has his wall up. They share house chores and Gulf is always the one who cooks. Well at first Mew didn't eat gulfs cooking but as a poor human how long can he resist.

"Have breakfast with me.. " Gulf said while gulping down his coffee. "How many times has I told you not to cook for me I can make something for myself. I don't need your help" Mew replied coldly but sat down and started to eat the food made by Gulf. "Oh.. I don't have time to go for house hunt. We just moved in" Gulf replied casually. "Why would you have to do that? " Mew was curious.

"Because your attempt to cook will only results in burning down the whole house... You know you are terrible at cooking ..hubby... " Gulf's reply took Mew by surprise he knew what Gulf said was actually true he is terribly horrible at cooking but his mind was stuck on the hubby part. Gulf had never called him that in fact unlike khaotung who's every two seconds end on how much he loves first, Gulf never talks those things out loud.

And there was even a time when Gulf forced Mew to pick him up from work. And when his friends asked about their relation Mew was going to say roommate but before he could say anything Gulf introduced him as love of his life. Seeing how Gulf is trying to improve their relationship makes Mew happy and it's also giving him courage give them a second chance.

It's February second week almost time for Valentine's day first and khaotung were at first's place. First seated in a been bag near window was trying to read something but khaotung was in the mood of something else. Khaotung placed kisses on first both cheeks repeatedly which made reading impossible for first. First slightly turned his head which cause khaotung's lips to land on first's lips. Khaotung was surprised by first's sudden action.

"What are you playing khao? " First asked khaotung and the other replied in a baby voice acting all cute " Khao want firrfirr's attention ." First smiled and wrapped his hand around khaotung's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.
"Bang bang" Someone was banging the door first tried to pull away to check but khaotung didn't let him but when the intensity of the knock changed they had to stop.

First opened the door were khaotung was scolding the unwanted guest in his mind. Their guest just hugged first as soon as he opened the door, it's gulf. " P' that's my boyfriend.... " Khaotung frowned. "P' is everything ok? What happened? " First asked as he was worried. "Everything is over first.. Mew... Mew has somone else" Gulf replied his voice were breaking.

Everyone sat down and after firsts countless tries gulf calmly explained "Last week I saw Mew with a guy and when I asked Mew about it he said he just met his bandmate for coffee, but I know everyone of his bandmates and that guy wasn't one of them... Yesterday I saw that guy with Mew again in front of our house and Mew was reminding him their plan for 14th, that's valentines day.... And above everything yesterday night when he was asleep he said 'I love you' in his sleep and I even found a ring in his cabinet.... It's all over... "

"Oh... P' I can't take this anymore. First stay with him, I know what to do." Khaotung stormed out saying that.

Author's note

Please comment, vote and support me.... 💜