CHAPTER 4- LONG NIGHT

Khaotung was all pink because he had drank too much of alcohol. When ever khaotung drank alcohol his body reacts to it and made it obvious by tuning his cheeks and ears red. And first is one of the few people who knew about it. When they were highschool khaotung and friends sneaked and had a few drinks on their school trip and first caught them it was a mess. That's when first started to call khaotung rosey. Khaotung hated it to death when ever first called him that.

On khaotung's table pretty much everyone was drunk some are already fallen asleep there. But what caught first's attention was there was a guy sitting next to khaotung seemingly a senior was continuously pouring alcohol in khaotung's glass and he even was pushing him to drink it. Anyone with eyes can see khaotung is drunk just by looking at his face so first felt something was off and walked towards their table.

That senior's one hand was on khaotung's shoulder. As soon as first went there he pulled that hand off of khaotung's shoulder. That senior looked at first and cursed at him which caught the attention of other's.

"He seems drunk I will take him home" First said to them in generally.
"Who are you to meddle? I will take care of nong ...." That senior said but first didn't let him finish.
"You should take care of yourself p'. And he knows me to well. You don't have to worry." Saying that first tried to take khaotung's hand but that seniors at the table stoped him.
One girl spoke up "but nong we don't know you how can we trust you? " Saying that she tried to wake up khaotung.

First gently kneeled down next to khaotung and hold his face with his one hand and tried calling him "khaotung.. Khaotung.. Khao.. " But he didn't reply so first changed his strategy " Oh.. I don't want to say that in front of your seniors but seems like there is no point in hiding from them. Khun rosey karb.. " He emphasised on rosey and as expected khaotung reacted.
Khaotung was drunk but upon hearing that he just replied as it was a habit. "Princess... " He tried to open his eyes and identify the person in front of him. "Princess won't care... I.. Mimiss... Ss" Well it didn't go well as first expected.

Seniors were wondering what is going on then first spoke " I have always told him not to drink with others. But what can I do he just wants to make me worried." Then the senior with an irritated voice said "what do you mean? What is your relationship with him? Brother? "

"Well I'm not his brother never were never will. But he calls my parents mama and dad..... And our parents always wanted to be in laws (they wanted Mew and Gulf to marry each other when they were kids) ....and we just had a family dinner before leaving for university, you know with his and my family all together,(they always had dinners together on every special occasions)....and we even took bath together ( they were not even one year old when that happened he knew it because their parents had told about it once) and.... " First had a complete list but others were getting anxious so he concluded and said "so what do you think our relationship is? And let me tell you we have a more deeper relationship than you can ever imagine. With out him my life would be plain (because I would finally have peace) "

"Oh we didn't know you were together" One of the senior said and everyone was looking at them. "Oh! P' he was always been chasing me and where ever I went he has been there. He never gave up on me. (khaotung always chased first to fight and first had no where to go because khaotung had free access in first's house. So he had no place to hide.) First said so calmly and took khaotung's bag and put it around his neck then he carried khaotung on his back and went out.

"Fi..rr...firr.. " Khaotung murdered and enjoyed his piggy back ride not knowing anything what just happened. First actually went to get a cab but he wasn't able to get on in front of the club so he had to walked further.

Khaotung took a step closer to first, first was holding his hand. Looking each other's eyes they stood at the road side. Khaotung took the initiative and leaned forward and pulled first by his shirt collar. Their lips was millimetre apart khaotung closed his eyes.

THUDDD...

"Maa... " Khaotung yelled in pain.
"It's your pao, you little idiot" Gulf said standing by the bed side and looking at khaotung, who was laying on the floor because Gulf kicked his ass off of bed.
"P'... Your my brother don't treat me like I'm your neighbor" Khaotung started to throw tantrums. "For a fact I wish first was my brother." Gulf was completely pissed but khaotung could care less.

"P' do you have feelings for him? Even if you have just get over it I won't allow it. " Khaotung said stood up. His hands over his hips like a typical angry Asian mom.
Gulf poked khaotung's forehead with his index finger and spoke "get your head out of gutter. As if having a wet dream was not enough you start to spout nonsense first thing in the morning."
Khaotung's eyes widened and he started to stammer. "We.. Wert wet dream? Who? Mme? No way.... "

Gulf with a sarcastic smile looked khaotung up and down and said "then why is it standing up? To great your pao? Take care of it and meet me in leaving room we need to talk!!! " Hearing what gulf said khaotung quickly looked down. He was all embarrassed and couldn't say anything he just put his both hands over his boxers just to cover his pride. Gulf already left the room and khaotung quickly ran towards washroom.

In washroom khaotung tried to remember yesterday night but nothing came up. He was completely blacked out. He had so many questions. But once he entered their leaving room he knew he had messed up.

Author's note:

Please comment and vote to show your support 💜