Baby oops

A/N Maybe this pic above is a little bit old but I JUST CANT GET OVER IT AHHHH XD anyways enjoy the next imagine #Jxx.

Its was just a normal night.. 2 years old Darcy was sleeping between you and your lovely husband Harry while you guys were watching Frozen for her sake and then she woke up suddenly "I am not lucky" Darcy blurted out "Why baby gurl?" Harry answered "Cuz atleast in Fwozen they awe sistews and I am lonely no sistews fow me not even bwothew " she talked with her cutey little accent then you saw Harry smirking (just like the pic above xD) "you want a sister ? " "yup" Darcy said popping the 'P' "Darcy uhm not uh now haha like keep watching omg look she is singing" you tried to change the subject as you could .

After the movie finished Darcy slept and Harry helped her to sleep on her bed in her room then he came to you running as a silly child " Babeee Darcy want a Baby " " and ?" "Lets bring a baby " he sits closer to you "ok then dress and lets go to the super market to bring one" you said laughingly "Seriously ?" He answered , "then how do you want us to bring a baby Harry" He came on top of you "I ll show you " whispered beside your ears , you were both leaning in ..then "MOMY DADDY " you heard Darcy screaming , " GOD PLZ PLZ WHYYY !!! " Harry said frustrated then he started blurting out frustrating words and you went to Darcy laughing leaving Harry crying and craving .

A/N : Hahahahah I hope you like it sorry if its short next imagine ll be longer wait for my next update thanx for the support #Jxx.❤❤