Deeply inlove P2

A/N : Now this ll be officially the last update for 2 weeks 😭 , Tom. Is school I am really not in the mood for the my "first" day of school , ugh wish me luck guys I hope you like it ❤️
#Jxx. 

It was suddenly cold in his house. Maybe it was because she left, and there was one less person in the house. Or maybe it was the sadness that had completely captivated him from that point on.
He was lost.
So lost, that in fact, he hasn't moved from the roof in days. It seems that the only time he would leave was when he had to sleep or eat, or use the toilet. He never left for any other reason.
The roof was the only place he was able to think, ever since he was little.
It was a break from all the memories in their house. It wasn't the same without her. It was silent, so completely lifeless that being in there for too long drove him insane.
He sighed, wrapping the blanket tighter around him as the cold air blew against his skin.
It was silent, it was calming, and just for three good seconds, he forgot all about what had happened.
Suddenly, his phone rang next to him. His eyes shot open and he quickly looked down, hoping to see Jana's name creep upon his screen. But it wasn't her, it was Liam. He didn't feel like answering, not to any of them, anyway, but he figured that he'd give them a heart attack if he didn't answer after one week of being missing.
"Harry? Oh my God, Harry." Liam said.
He had such relief in his voice.
Harry stayed silent, only focusing on the breeze that had been pushed against him.
"Harry, please, where are you?"
He sighed, his gaze being kept right upon the horizon.
"I don't know anymore. I just want Jana. I really need her."
"Harry pl-"
"That's all I need right now."
"Harry listen to m-Harry?! HARRY?!" Liam screamed into the phone.
The line went dead, and Liam knew he had lost him.
"Fuck! One damn time he answers and all he asks for is Jana. Guys, we need to find her. We really need to find her."
"Yeah, but where the hell is she?" Niall asked.
Zayn sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"She loves that abandoned little cafè just a few blocks down. Maybe she's there?" He asked.
The boys nodded, tapping Zayn on the shoulder, as if a sign to tell him that it could possibly be a chance that she was there.
"We can't waste time. We have to go." Louis said, grabbing his coat.
For some reason, they had forgotten about a car. They just ran, as if it was the only possible way they could get there. Maybe they were trying to run to her because it felt better that way. Like their hard work was what they felt she had deserved.
Once reaching the cafè, they saw her there, reading a small book upon an old table.
"Jana" Zayn breathed, all of the boys out of breath from all the running they had done.
Jana looked up at them, her dull eyes meeting their frantic ones.
Taking a good look at her now, they knew just how sevre this had caused her. She looked nothing like herself. All of the life that had made her so different had been sucked out of her like venom.
Her hazel eyes were now grey.
Her tan skin now fare.
She lookned back down at her book. She had no intention on talking with them. If they really had thought she was bad news, she had no care for what they had to say.
None of this would have happened if they weren't invloved.
"Look-shit-we all know you really don't like us right now. We really aren't faund of us either at the moment, but we really need you, Jana. Like, we really really need you."
She sighed, her eyes never drifting off of her book.
"But if you get too close to me, you might not make it to your next management meeting. Don't want to be bad news on you guys."
Her sarcasm filled the air with tension. The boys immediately felt even worse than they had before.
They knew she never ment any harm, and it hurt them to know they made her feel like she had. They didn't know what they were caught in the middle of. Their best friend had now been missing, and the love of his life will never feel the same about them again.
They were all one big group. She was like the sixth member, always around, always joining them in video games, dares, twitcams. She was always around, but ever since her and Harry moved in they both started distancing in the worst way.
They thought it couldn't get worse, and that's why they thought it would be better off this way. They could have never been more wrong.
"It's Harry." Louis mumbled.
Jana looked up. Niall was biting his nails, always something he had done when he was nervous of anxious.
She swallowed the lump in her throat. What could be happening with Harry? Why was it so urgant?
"W-what about Harry?! Is he okay?!" She panicked, standing up from her chair.
Niall immediately grabbed her arms, trying to calm her down before she panics herself.
"Jana, we really don't know. We don't know where he is. We searched the house, we searched the city. Absolutely everywhere and we just-we just don't know where he is and he won't answer us and-and we're really starting to think that the only person he'll answer to is you."
"He hasn't showed up to anything. We've had so many things to do and he never came. He never even called to make him excuses, he just wouldn't show up. He only answered the phone for the first time today and he gave us nothing. All he asked was for you. We know we hurt you and blamed you but it wasn't until we all lost you until we realized that it's worse without you."
With tears in her eyes, she nodded. She understood they were sorry, and although she felt as if things will never be the same, she at least had their acceptance again.
"Just stop, it's okay. Can we just find Harry before I drive myself insane?"
The all nodded quickly, instantly grabbing her things for her. Escorting her to the car, Jana couldn't seem to shake off the nervousness in the pit of her stomach.
If she couldn't find Harry, she would never stop thinking about him. It was bad now, running on no sleep and no food just because she didn't have him. But to not have an idea as to where he was? That was too much for her to process.
Walking in the cold didn't make it better, because the ice that had been explanding inside of her felt more frozen than before.
She was turning numb.
"You said he wasn't here?" She asked, approuching what used to be her home.
Her thumb pushing down her other fingers as a sign of anxiousness.
"He isn't we checked everywhere. But you know this house, and him, more than anybody here." Liam answered.
She nodded.
She took a deep breath, taking small strides towards the front door. With her shaking hand, she pushed open the door, instantley greeted with a cold breeze.
"What the fuck? It's so damn cold in here. He must have left a win-"
She stopped her sentence.
She knew.
"Guys. I know where he is."
"What?! Where?!" They all asked in unison, their eyes wide with concern.
"When he was younger, when his parents started to divorce, he always told me that the roof was the best place to go. A break from the inside. He always said it's like a new life up there."
She didn't give them time to reply, because she was already half way up the stairs by the time she finished what she was saying.
Reaching their bedroom, she grabbed an extra blanket from the bed before climbing out of the window.
There he was. In the fetal position, his knees up to his chest as he hugged around them, the blanket falling loosely off of his body.
He was shivering, his hair now flat with no life.
She sighed, lifting herself up from her position before walking toward him. Reaching to where he was, she swiftly placed her blanket around him.
"What are y-"
Turning around, his eyes widened at the love of his life in front of him.
She looked like him. Hair flat, eyes dull, face sunken in. But he had never felt so much better than how he felt now, with her looking at him with such love.
"Jana? Is this really you? I'm not just imagining you again?" He asked.
She smiled softly, shaking her head.
"I'm here, Harry, I'm here."
"Oh my God" he sobbed, his body being lifted up by his sudden adreniline.
He walked up to her, almost as if he was trying to confirm that she really was here, in front of him. He didn't think she would ever come back, not this soon, anyway. It seemed to fake, like he couldn't believe she would ever chase after him.
Grabbing her face in his hands, they both instantly broke. It was such an incredible feeling, seeing the one you love more than anything finally in front of you after what felt like an entire lifetime.
"My angel. My angel." He whispered through his tears, pushing her body into his.
He didn't smell like himself. He smelt like a stranger, someone who had been working in dirt his whole life. But she didn't mind, because right now, this is him.
"It was bad. It was so bad." She sobbed against him.
He squeezed her harder against him, both of their eyes closed as tears were pouring out.
And even though they both looked so sad; so broken, as if both their worlds had just crashed beneath their feet, they were happy. "How about I make us some soup? Yeah? You need to eat." "No. No." Harry sighed, burrying his face into her neck, just wanting to feel her with him again. She giggled, sniffling as she rubbed her hand through his hair. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Jana" he whispered effortlessly, as if he didn't have to think it before he spoke it. She had never felt so lucky before, having someone like Harry in her life. She never understood how he could love her this much. "You too, baby. You too." And just for a couple of minutes, what had happened before seemed to disappear, because now, in this moment, with eachother, they knew nothing could be better.

The End :)
A/N : Guys please help me to get more followers and if you didnt follow me do it , it ll be amazing surprise for me tbh🌹🙈

❤️