Our History ❤️

A/N : 2nd chapter in a row ❤️❤️💃💃

Enjoy !!!

"You haven't had your first kiss yet?" Harry asked her, a slight chuckle falling from his mouth as he asked the question.
Jana frowned, looking down at her feet as she picked at the skin around her fingernail. She should have known this was how he was going to react. No other 18 year old has never had a first kiss.
"It's just that um-I feel too nervous. Like I-"
Jana's voice began to shake, and she quickly shook her head when she was about to continue.
"Forget I ever said anything I-it's stupid and it's not worth it."
Quickly sliding off the bed, Jana intended on making herself another cup of tea, but a hand gripped hers, making her actions come to a hault.
"Jana wait," Harry whispered, pulling her down on the bed, "It's nothing to be ashamed of. Do you know how many guys like that a girl has some respect towards herself? You don't go against what you're uncomfortable with. A guy likes that kind of thing."
"No they don't," Jana mumbled, still refusing to make eye contact with him, "kissing someone doesn't mean you don't respect yourself."
She frowned, continuing to pick at her nail as her hair fell from her shoulder down to her chest.
"I'm just stupid."
Harry pouted, placing the loose hair back behind her ear. He didn't think it was horrible that she hadn't kissed anybody yet. Yeah, it was rare, but it's nothing for her to think low of herself over.
"Hey now," he whispered, dancing his fingers along her shoulder, "don't think of yourself like that."
"What else can I do?" She suddenly snapped, throwing her hands in the air.
"Do you know how embarrasing it is to be the only person out of everyone you know to be a virgin, let alone be a fucking virgin in kissing as well?!"
Tears were streaming down her face slowly, crying delicately instead of harshly. It was sad to see her like this, she was never one to cry. She was always happy, always a smile on her face, as if it was perminant.
"Love," Harry sighed, rubbing his palms along her smooth arms, "let me kiss you."
Jana's eyes widened, her mouth releasing a small gasp.
"W-what?"
"Let me kiss you" he repeated, a small smirk playing on his lips.
"N-no, Harry. You're my best friend and this could ruin everything, I mean, haven't you seen movies? Things like this ruin friendships and make this awkward and they j-"
Her sentence was stopped by a pair of soft lips pressing against hers. She was shocked, her body suddenly shaking.
But suddenly, a soft, comforting tingle aroused within her. It was as if Harry was giving her so much love that her heart suddenly left her body, and given to him at that very moment.
"Jana please" Harry whispered.
She placed each hand on his face, observing his stare to see if it was real. She never expected feeling this way with him. It never crossed her mind.
The pad of her thumb grazed his bottom lip, and from the blur of her eyes, she can see him close his eyes gently, as if only focusing on her feel.
"I felt something." She whispered.
Harry nodded, his hands finding her waist. He rubbed her skin a bit before pulling her against him.
"Do that again."
Jana's breathing quickened, pulling his head slowly to hers until their lip touched. This time, she kissed back, turning her head to the side.
Harry quickly pulled away, breathing heavily.
"If you kiss me any more than that I think I'm going to go insane."

And the rest of the chapters is history of how they became relationship goals ❤️xx.

:)x.