Us And The Moon

A/N : New update pumpkins , have a nice day ❤️🍌

Harry's P.O.V

She was laying on my lap for the whole evening and couldn't help but feel bad for her that she felt so poorly. Since two days ago she suffered from a very bad headache and she couldn't get rid of it by any means. "We're going to see a doctor tomorrow. It's not going away so we have to visit someone." I said to her, while stroking her hair. She didn't answer me, she just nodded. It was nothing like her to agree with a doctor visit that easily. She hated seeing doctors and for her to nod straight away, made me only feel even more convinced that she was so not okay. "I need a glass of water." She suddenly said, already tilting her head and standing up. "No, honey... I'll get it. I-..." It was when I grabbed her hand to pull her back, that I suddenly felt it go limp in mine. In reflex I shot up, barely on time to prevent her from hitting her head on the table. "Shit." I heard myself mutter when I stood there, holding her up in my arms. I carefully laid her down on the sofa again, cupping her lax cheek in my shaking hand. "Jana , Come back to me baby." I spoke to her, hoping she somehow could hear what I said. I got up again to grab my phone and a wet towel to place on her forehead, hoping that would work. When her eyes started to flutter I instantly felt my heart beat slowing down again. "Thank God." I breathed out, more to myself than to her, so relieved to finally see her eyes again. "You let me hanging there for a minute." I weakly smiled at her, causing her to do the exact same thing. "And all that for a glass of water, which I was supposed to get for you!" I mumbled while taking out my phone to call a doctor. "You stay here. I'm going to grab a glass of water and call a doctor. You just lay down and be pretty like always, understand?" I ordered her while kissing her temple before I stood up. And she nodded in agreement with a small and guilty smile, making me fall in love with her even more.

:)x.