Our Day ❤

Your dad dances with you on the dance floor. This is your day. the day you have long been waited. The day you entwined hearts with the Harry Styles.

"You're the most stunning bride I've ever seen," your dad said with a proud glance in his eyes. Your dad has been the most emotional one since the start of the ceremonies and it just looks cute because you're father never showed such softness before. you never thought he could have this soft side.

"Thanks, dad," you said and smile at the ground. You take a look around and spotted Harry talking with your relatives and when he saw you, he gave you a smile then return to his chats.

He'd been so good with them and build this relationship that you never thought they could have, especially when at first they don't agree with your relationship.

"I never thought you would end up with him," you're thoughts were broken by your father's deep voice. And you look at him to see he's eyeing Harry too.

"I know dad, me too," you said, agreeing with him.

"No, seriously," he said. "I never thought that he would be with you . I mean well ofcourse I hated him so much at first, I'm not being rude here but love, honestly, 'who were you at his eyes before', right? He's a superstar, main man of an internationally-loved boyband until he laid eyes on my beautiful princess," he said and cupped your chin as he looks at your face. You gave him your sweet smile.

"I used to think that he would just make you cry and that's the main reason I never agree with your relationship with him at first. Every time I think about it, it makes me upset and just... you know, like kinda drag him away from you. I never could stand the sight of you crying in a corner just because of an a-hole singer," and you felt your eyes stung. Your father have always been your protector.

"Thanks dad, you're always there for me," you said and admired your father. "You'll always be my superman," you said and he kinda became teary-eyed.

"I know princess, but now, there's somebody who would protect you as much as I do. And as much as I hate it that I already had a competitor in your heart, I'd love it too, knowing that I could somehow retire on cooking you food," and you both laughed. "And knowing that you could be so much happier with this lad, I'm willing to give him my trust and let him take your hand," your father continued and it just make your heart so full. He loves you so much, and the reality hit you now. You'll be away from your family and start a new one, your own, with Harry. And the thought just made your stomach tie mini knots inside.

Your giggling with your father when Harry approached your direction and asked your father. "Excuse me sir, I believe you're enjoying the dance but can I have my turn, if you don't mind?"

"Of course Harry, she has your last name now," your father answered cheerfully as he slowly let go of you. Harry smiled shyly and answered, "I have the honor Sir," and looked at you and you blushed.

"So, can I have this dance Mrs.Styles?" Harry said as he asks for your hand and you gladly gave it to him.

"I'm so much more lucky, being trusted by your father," he said as you start swaying with the melody. And you smiled. "The most gorgeous bride, standing before me, swaying with me, what more can I ask for?" Harry said as he looks at your eyes, drowning your soul with happiness.

"Finally, all the wait is being worth it. I've always knew from the start that I would marry you someday... you know, have kids, a home. I always imagined waking up in the bed beside you or waking up early to make you breakfast. Jana, this is so much more than I wished for, I wish for a star but God gave me the whole damn sky. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and this day will always be as important as your birthday for me. Being the luckiest man alive to marry such a lady, this is much more than I want to in my whole life, more than X Factor, more than music, more than anything else," he spoke, eyes moist and yours as well.

"Me too Harry. I can't believe we've made it this point. despite the hate and gossips, we made through a lot of things and this day will be as memorable as ever," you said.

You kissed each other when the song ended and parted ways for a while to entertain guests. You're talking with people but your mind is so occupied by Harry. You never thought that he would have an idea of marrying you even before and that's more enough to make your heart explode. A normal fan, never in a million years you thought you'll had the chance. You looked at your wedding ring and once again, the reality hit you but now, it's calmer, finer, better. Another chapter in your life will be added but now, you're going to share it with your cheeky husband.

"Where's your husband?" a guest asked you and you look around to search for him in the crowd and when you spotted him, you answered.

"Oh, he's just somewhere. You know... Harry being Harry all the time, just like what he's doing right now, which makes this day complete because once you spotted him, you know it's him," and gave your husband the giggle that you know he wants to see on you right now.

:)x.