The City Of Love ❤️

A/N : HELLOOO LONG TIME NO SEE 😂😂😇❤️ I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW JARRY PREFERENCE
ENJOY ❤️❤️

Harry's P.O.V

I was in Paris with my best friend. We did everything together, we even lived together, so it wouldn't make sense that only one of us go. Ironically, i was in love with her. I couldn't imagine anyone not falling for this girl. She was beautiful and smart and lovely, and i knew that if i ever tried to write a list of all of the things i loved about her, i would never be able to finish. We were out on the balcony of our hotel room overlooking the city. The sky was dark, but the glow of the buildings and street lights lit up her face just enough so that i could see her. I admired her admire the city as her eyes examined every inch of the view. Our view of the city was absolutely amazing, but i couldn't look away from her. She was the prettiest thing i had ever seen.

She shivered abruptly and crossed he arms.
"You cold?" I asked, and she broke her gaze for the first time in nearly and hour, switching it to me.
"A little."
"We should go inside then, I'll make us some tea."
"But... It's so beautiful." She said, looking back at the lit up town. I had to smile and kiss her head, then I wrapped my arm around her to help her keep some what warm. She rested her head on my shoulder and her hair tickled my face as i felt her press her whole side to me, our arms, legs, and feet brushing together.
"We're in the city of love." I said, and she looked up at me, her eyes twinkling.
"Yeah, we are." She responded, her face serious. Was she thinking what was going through my mind?
"What if... what if i told you i loved you?" I questioned her, and she turned to me, looking me straight in the eyes. She waited for a while, processing her thoughts.
"I would tell you that i love you, too." She answered, completely surprising me.

"Jana..." I started, and she nodded eagerly, a slight smile on her face.
"I love you." She shook her head in disbelief and smiled wider, while i did the same.
"I love you, too." I couldn't wait a second longer. I took her waist and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately. The lights of the city glowed slightly through my eyelids as i felt her hands on my cheeks and she kissed me back, her body pressed to mine. Her lips tasted like a strawberry smoothie as they slid across my own. I was forced to smile, and although i tried to keep the kiss going, seeing as i would have liked for it to last forever, She had to pull away to giggle . I joined her grinning and we both simply stood there giggling and smiling immensely in the city of love and for finally have the love of my life only mine ❤️.

:)x.