Dont go

A/N : WARNING PLEASE IF YOU GET EMOTIONAL DONOT READ ❤️ AND IF YOU CUT OR ANYTHING JUST MESSAGE ME AND I LL TRY MY BEST I SWEAR YOUR WORTH IT ,ENJOY❤️

#Jxx.

The vibration of Harry's phone made him instantly stop changing, hurrying to answer his call before going back on stage. Sliping his phone out of his back pocket, Harry didn't have the time to check to see who was calling as he slipped his shirt over his head.
"Hello?" Harry answered, fixing his hair quickly. "It was my fault, Harry, wasn't it?" his wife's voice whispered on the other line.
Harry instantly knew what she was talking about, making him freeze completely. He can not make her think this, he could never. He knew exactly what she was thinking, and he knew he couldn't stop it.
"Jana, don't you dare think-"
"It's true. It is my fault. Everyone on twitter is telling me that I'm a murderer."
Harry slowly walked away from the boys, not having a care in the world about the limited time they had. There was no way he could leave her like this, and there was no way he was going to let her do what she was planning to do.
"Jana, I'm telling you right now to not even think that this is your fault. We can try again. We have another chance to have a family."
Jana shifted so that she could reach the bottle of anti-depression pills she is supposed to only take 3 of per day. She was planning to take all of them. Maybe she could feel a bit of happiness before she could leave the Earth.
"I only have twelve left, Harry."
"JANA STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Harry screamed, running back to where the boys are now.
He couldn't let her do this. He couldn't let her continue any more actions she's thinking about. It would kill him if he wasn't able to stop her.
"I can't live like this anymore. The pain and the guilt that I carry with me everyday has already killed me, so why does it matter? Why does it matter if i leave?!" she yelled, and Harry could have sworn he heard something being thrown against the wall.
"Baby, listen to me right now. Baby, you got to answer me. You can't do this to us."
"I'm doing this for you!" she weeped, struggling to keep her breath.
Harry quickly took the phone away from his ear, yelling for one of the boys to call the police and to send them to his and Jana's house.
Zayn quickly fumbled with the phone in his hands as he dialed the police. He was the only one able to move, as for the other boys were pale white, watching intensivley at Harry's actions.
"You aren't doing anything besides ruin me if you fucking do this to yourself." Harry growled, running his hand through his hair as he paced around the room.
"I'm so sorry, Harry, but I can't live like this anymore. I love you so, so much. You are the most beautiful, perfect angel to step into this world. You have so much love, Harry, you can make this world such a better place. I love you more than I could ever love anything else in this world. You're my Heaven, my life, my heart. You're my everything, but I wish I could stop this drinking, stop my addiction for you. Harry, I wish that more than anything. You deserve someone strong enough, strong enough to make you happy, and no matter how much I try, I can never do that for you. I love you too much to do this to you, Harry, please understand that."
"Jana, don't you dare-Jana?! JANA?!" Harry screamed, hearing the line go dead against his ear.
"No. No!" He screamed again, his shaking hands calling her phone again, only for it to go straight to voicemail.
Harry's body began to shake all over, his stomach churning as sweat formed onto his skin. His breathing became harsh as he started to see blurry. Everything was going by too quickly, and all he could think about doing was running. Running to save her.
"Get me home! Get me home!" Harry yelled, running toward the venue exit, barely seeing at all where he was going.
"Harry you have to stop!" Liam yelled, pushing Harry back before he could run any further away.
Harry fought with all of his power to push him off. His loud sobs rocking his body as he fought off Liam, trying anything he could to save his wife.
"THAT'S JANA PLEASE THIS IS MY WIFE LIAM LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I NEED TO SAVE HER PLEASE, LIAM!" Harry screamed, sobbing in the process that his entire body gave out, pulling Liam against him so that he could feel some sort of protection as he cried loudly into his chest.
"She's going to die Liam. It's over, she's g-going to-"
"The police are on their way, they aren't going to let her do this to herself." Liam whispered, holding Harry as if he was a lost boy.
Liam had never seen him so desperate, so horrified in his entire life. Liam had never felt the horrified, either. Jana was his best friend, someone he could call his little sister, and it was hitting everybody all at once that Jana had a chance of leaving them.
"I don't want her to go, Liam. I don't want her to go. She can't leave me here alone, right? She can't do this to me. I already lost my daughter and I can't lose her." Harry whimpered.
"She won't" all the boys said, but they wished the could have believed it.
Harry let out a scream in Liam's chest, wishing to get the image of what his wife is currently doing to herself out of his head. He wishes he could save her, be there for her before it's too late.
No matter where he is, he is determined to save her. He can't give up on her, he can't.
Letting out a growl, Harry pushed Liam off of him so that he could call Jana again. He's never felt such a rush before, and the only thing that was on his mind was saving her.
"Pick up, pick up. Please pick up" he whispered, pacing back and forth in the dressing room.
"Harry?"
Her voice sounded so rough, so hoarse. It sounded like she had been screaming for hours, but even that was enough for Harry. It was more than enough.
"Baby? Jana ? Please don't do this JanaI am begging you pl-"
"I couldn't Harry. I decided that I couldn't do this to you. The ambulance came. I'm okay. I'm going to be put into a rehabiliation center for a couple of months. I'm going to be kept there until you come back. I've got a long way to go, but I hope this could fix us."
Harry sighed, choking out a sob in the process, feeling the entire world being lifted up from his chest. He had never been so relieved in his entire life. He had felt so happy for it to end up this way.
"You scared the shit out of me" he breathed out.
"I'm sorry. I love you, and I won't be able to contact you for a while, only through letters. But just know that I love you more than you will ever understand" she whispered.
Harry smiled, running his fingertips over their wedding ring as he closed his eyes gentley.
"I love you more, my angel."

:)x.