Dont stop loving me

A/N : I am really sorry but like many things happened that distracted me and when I remembered I published it now , sorry guys I hope you like this chapter , sorry once more
#Jxx.

Looking down at her phone, Jana sighs as the time had gone by. Harry was supposed to come home to have dinner with her and her friend, Hilary .
"Any texts?" Hilary asks, tipping her head back to consume another sip of vodka.
"No." Jana sighs, shaking her head ask she turned off her phone.
"I'm sorry, he's probably caught up at work. Writing songs stresses him out, and he keeps his phone off. He'll probably come home in a couple of minutes."
Placing her glass down, Hilary looks at Jana in sympathy.
"You don't have to always stand up for him, you know."
Concerned, Jana's eyebrows crease inward as she stares at her friend.
"What do you mean?"
"He's never here for you, Jana! Every time i'm here and he's supposed to meet us, he's never on time! I'm really curious about your relationship."
Jana's sadness began to increase with each word. She doesn't know what to think. Harry is always late, and spends more time out than at home. But could he really be trying to slowly break things off with her?
"He's just busy, that's all." She mumbled, her gaze now upon her cup as she watched her hands trace the top.
"All the time? Jana , I love you. You know that. I love you so, so much, Jana. But I think he really is starting to fall out of love with you. He's never home. He never calls you when you're out. He never stays home when you want him to. I mean, God damn it, Jana, don't you see that he's not in love with you anymore?!"
Jana was now crying, her tears silent as they fall down her cheeks one by one. She's nervous, scared that this could be true. What if he really doesn't love her anymore? She wouldn't know how to deal with that. He's her everything. Everything she could ever desire was hers now, but what if he doesn't feel the same?
She'd go insane without him.
"Hey" A sad voice speaks behind them
They both look back, their eyes now meeting Harry's teary eyed ones.
He's pouting, cheeks flush at what he had just heard. He can't believe Hilary actually thinks that. He could never fall out of love with Jana .How could he?
Was it just Hilary that thinks that? Or are there more people?
"I know I'm not the best boyfriend, but how could you ever say I don't love Jana? I know I can be shitty and stupid but I'm really trying here."
Tears were now streaming down Harry's face. He wasn't sure whether it was out of anger or our of sadness, but whatever had caused them was breaking him to pieces.
Taking a look at his crying girlfriend, Harry instantly begins to panic. What if she believes Hilary's accusations about their relationship?
"You don't believe her, right, baby?" He asks, his voice soft and cracked.
She whimpers, more tears flooding her vision as she looks away from him.
"No. No no. You don't believer her. You can't baby, no."
It was then when Hilary began to feel guilty. It was Harry's slightest actions that made her realize that she couldn't have been more wrong.
No man cries for a woman they don't love.
With guilt overcoming her, she runs out of the apartment, scared at what was going to happen between them. She wishes she hadn't ruined it.
"Jana , you know I love you. Right? Fuck."
She shakes her head, wiping away her stray tears as she stood up from the bar stool.
"I know you do. I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to hear that."
"But you don't believe her, right? Please don't. You can't."
She smiles, shaking her head as she looked down at his shaking hands.
"You're panicking so much, Harry. Stop it." She whispers, grabbing his unsteady hands in her soft ones.
She places his hand against her lips, kissing his knuckles as soft as possible.
"I promise to be home more, if you want me to. I'll do anything, Jana. I promise I'll do anything for you."
Letting go of his hands, Jana slowly engulfs him in her warm embrace. And the way he held her, like letting go was the last thing to ever come to mind, made her smile.

:)x.