No Harry !!

A/N : Double update in a day ❤️ , just cuz school is coming up after a week for me 😩😖 SCREW IT anyways I ll be more active this week cuz when school starts, I ll be active once in a while tbh, hope you guys like it 😏😊☺️🙈❤️
#Jxx.

You were at the flat that you and Harry shared, studying hard for a huge History test you had coming up. This test would account for half of your grade, and you couldn't afford to not do well. You were a good student, but had procrastinated studying. The test would have 50 multiple choice questions, and two extended response answers. The test could be over anything in the entire book, so you had to cover the whole thing. You had been studying for a few hours and went downstairs to get a drink.

While you were down stairs, Harry walked in, returning from the studio. He and the lads had been working really hard on their Second album, so he had been gone a lot. You weren't expecting him, so you were excited to see that he was home so early. You wanted to spend time with him, but remembered that you were supposed to be studying. It was only 3 in the afternoon, but you would be studying for the rest of the day.
"Hey Babe, whatcha been up to?" Harry asked, hanging his coat up on the coat rack.
"Oh not much, studying." You said with a fake smile. He groaned, knowing that meant you'd be studying all day and into the night. You had warned him yesterday that you would be studying like that, cramming for this exam. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a hug. After he let you go, you took a drink, when suddenly harry decided to tickle you. He had caused you to spill apple juice all over your shirt. It was freezing and you were surprised by the sudden spill.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, babe." Harry said smirking , running to get you a change of shirt. After a few moments, He returned with his Ramones t-shirts, your favorite.

"Here, wear this." He said with a smile, handing you the tee. He knew you loved that shirt, and he loved to see you wear his t-shirts. You rolled your eyes and quickly ran upstairs and changed, throwing your old shirt into the washer. He followed you upstairs, plopping down on your bed. He took a look at your History book that lay open where you had just been sitting. He read for a little bit, and then gave up, falling back onto the bed.

"This book is confusing , like why would people study this it wont even give something in future life !." He said, sighing as he looked up at the ceiling.

"You're telling me! I have to read through the whole stupid thing today, I ll never love school " You said as you threw your hair up into a messy bun, and returned to your spot on the bed. You pulled the book into your lap and started to read again. You had only been reading for 5 minutes when Harry leaned over and kissed you on the neck, distracting you from your book.
"Harry Stop! I have to study! If I don't I could fail this class!" you say acting annoyed. He leaned over kissing you again, making you lose your page in the book.
"C'mon, just take a break, Y/N." He said, breathing on your neck.
"As much as I'd love to, I can't. This is really serious." You say, trying to find your spot in the text book. He sighed and rolled over in the bed. You finally got back to studying for nearly an hour before harry suddenly got up and turned on some music. "What Makes You Beautiful" came on, and he knew just how much you loved the song. He turned around and smirked at you, leaning in to kiss you again. You kissed him back, but soon pulled away.

"Harry! I told you I have to study!" You said. It was taking every ounce of you to not quit studying. You wanted to kiss him so bad, but you knew that this test would cost you if you didn't do well. He looked lost in thought for a second, then turned off the music and went down stairs.
You rolled your eyes and returned to your book. You had gotten almost to the end until you heard Harry returning back upstairs. You kept reading, just noticing him walking into your room from the corner of your eye. You glanced up at him quickly, then returned to your book. He plopped down on the bed, and put his arms around your waist, snuggling up next to you. He was really warm, which felt good because it was somewhat chilly in your room.

"Are you done reading, babe?" he asked sweetly. You could tell from his innocent sounding voice that he was up to something. You were about 30 pages from being done, but decided it could wait. You finished up the paragraph you were reading, then you sighed and closed your book, knowing that you would rather be kissing Harry than studying. You sat the book down in the bed next to you.
"Yeah, I guess I-" You were cut off by Harry kissing you. He pushed the book off the bed and weaved his hand into your hair, kissing you passionately. You kissed him back, glad you had stopped studying. After kissing for what seemed like ages, Harry pulled away and smiled at you.
"I'm super glad you're done studying." He said innocently, with a smile, giving you a quick peck on the lips. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up from the bed, turning on the radio again. "Moments" came on, and Harry and you began to slow dance in the middle of your bedroom. You didn't care if you failed the test; you'd rather be in Harry's arms.

XD.