You Gotta Help Me ❤️

A/N : Heyyy cupcakes its a new update 😇❤️😂✋

Enjoy x.

"Harry?" Jana question warily, unhooking herself from his arms as his breathing starts to become laboured, the two of them sat on the studio settee. He struggles to speak, instead just raspy noises escaping his throat as he shakes his head. "Your asthma?" She attempt to clarify, becoming increasingly nervous, "Where's your inhaler?". She empty the contents of his bag onto the floor, her eyes scanning the mess, panic setting in when she can't find it. "I'll be right back," she try to assure him, her own voice sounding shaky as she ran into the next room where the other boys and staff were gathered. As she burst into the room they all quieted , looking round at her in surprise, "Someone help me please, it's Harry! He's having an asthma attack!". She watch the expression change on the boys faces as they jog determinedly past her. Harry had gotten worse, and Jana felt her eyes prickling with tears as she hold a hand to her mouth to stop her from screaming out, terrified to lose the love of her life . She whimper as Harry's eyes fix on her, and despite his own struggling state, he reaches out to comfort her, gasping horribly in the effort it takes. "Here you are mate," Liam holds the inhaler - he'd found it in Harry's jacket pocket - to Harry's mouth, pumping it for him. She was shaking as she watched Harry's breathing slowly return to normal, having never witnessed him suffer an attack so bad. Harry watches her the entire time, and the moment his bandmate retracts the inhaler he's pushing himself to his feet, desperate to reach for her and reassure her. "I'm so sorry,Jana." he whispers into her hair as she cling to him tightly, "I'm so sorry you saw that," "I love you Haz , y-you o-okay right" and he kissed her as an answer ❤️.

:)x.