Shower time

"Darcyyy babe time for showeeer" you were calling for Darcy who was playing with harry a weird game but the best thing that they were laughing adorably "No mommy , why dwnt yw take Dwddy to da showew" (why dont you take daddy to the shower) , then Harry smirked and said "Why dont you take Daddyyyyyyy huuuh " your face flushed " Uh um Cuz cuz its Darcy uh I .....shut up Harry ...come on Darcy " Darcy pouted "Can dwddy come with me to the showew ?" "Yes babe girl why not " Harry answered fastly before you do , you took Darcy to the shower , when you looked at her and saw how cute she looked , you ran and brought the camera "Darcy !! smile babe" then you captured her a cuty pic (the pic up-there) , you went to put the camera away .

You came again to the bathroom and you saw Darcy and Harry playing water fight which you didnt mind it at all but the best thing she was laughing hystrically and throwing water everywhere and suddenly she brought a cup full of water from her "cooking game" and threw it at you "Darcy noooo!!!" but you were already soaked and when you looked beside you , you found Harry standing beside you soaked with water and soup you looked at him and started laughed hardly at his sight then he poked his tongue out at you "I know am hot" which made you laugh harder and Darcy was giggling happily .

At last you and Harry were the one to take the shower .

A/N : heeey so this a fast , short imagine cuz I wont write for a week and yea I hope you like it , lots of love !
#Jxx.