Vampire

"You always have that necklace on, how come?" you ask, clasping the small pendant of turquoise in your palm. He looks at you and bites his lip as if internally debating something. "Do you want my usual answer or the real, honest, unbelievable truth?" he asks, placing his hand over yours. "Truth," you reply, furrowing your brows in confusion. "This necklace...it's the only thing that keeps me from changing Jana," he explains, toying with the charm. "Changing...into what?" you ask with disbelief. "This," he sighs, unclasping the necklace and holding it tight in his palm. You watch as his skin gets a sparkly pallor and his eyes shimmer with amber. Fangs protrude from between his lips and he frowns. "That," you mumble, your eyes wide. "Yes , J!" he replies softly, placing the necklace back on and returning to as he was. "Are you afraid babe? ,Are you going to leave?" You shake your head and place a finger on the charm. "Not now, not ever." And all he could do right now was to smile and to slam his lips into yours and says "I freaking love you ❤️"

The End .

A/N : Just a teaser guys about the next imagine its a tall vampire imagine and I want you guys ready it , I hope you enjoyed all the love .
#Jxx.