Infinity❤️

Warning : I AM SAYING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN this isnt a personal imagine , more info read the description , ~> H.S ❤️

A/N : THIS IS from the longest imagines that I have ever wrote with a friend of mine , she posted it on tumblr and here I am posting it here , tell me what do you think about it , and this imagine is inspired from the song infinity from 1D's new album

#Jxx.

When he woke up, he could feel Jana right where he hoped she'd stay forever. Next to him. He blinked slowly, the pieces of his childhood room, coming into view. Not too much had changed, since his X Factor days, five, nearly six years ago, when he'd left the cozy little space.

Some of his posters still tacked up on the walls. Knickknacks on shelves and some of his old clothes, still in the wardrobe along one of the walls. Books, tucked into a bookshelf below the room's big, paned window. Little reminders of how his life had been prior to when he'd been given an exceptional gift. Harry often wondered what his life would have been like, had the stars aligned differently.
What might've been. He hoped that things like this would still be just as they were now. He hoped that he'd still have the woman he loved, curled up against his side, as he slept. Legs intertwined. He hoped he'd still have someone to give forehead kisses, and to get ready in the morning with. Someone to hold his hand while he drove. Someone to fall apart into, when the day had clutched him, unforgivingly tight. Someone to wear his clothes, and laugh at his jokes. Just someone to feel the presence of beside him, knees brushing in silent comfort.

He blinked up at the ceiling, slowly, caught up in listening to her breathing, soft, and slow, and sounding very comfortable. Her hair swept up across the pillow, lips lightly parted, and you were lightly snoring, but he didn't dare tell her that she did. You cheek nuzzled into his shoulder, breathing softly, against his chin. He peeked over at her , with a gentle smile, and gently cupped her cheek, brushing her hair from her neck, careful not to wake you, or move an inch. Jana's bare legs tucked over his, as she cuddled further against Harry's side, flopping her arms across his stomach, so he was trapped. Sighing contently, and nuzzling into his bicep.
Harry laughed quietly under his breath, looking down at her fondly, starting to pet his fingers through your hair, watching her eyelashes flutter delicately in her sleep. He stretched his legs, fanning out his toes with a soft groan, letting his head flop back into the pillow. Today. Today was the day. By the end of the night, she wouldn't simply be his 'girlfriend'. More than that, she'd be the woman he was going to spend all of the rest of his days with, and his body tingled with anticipation.         
Harry was about to let the future in. He was about to let everything change. And for one of the first times in his life, well, he was okay with that. He wasn't afraid, not of what he was about to do. He'd wanted to do this for a very long time. But, he wanted to make sure he did it right.
He was content to watch her sleep for a few moment, before he heard his phone vibrating from the bedside table. The wood it was resting against, making it sound even louder, as it buzzed and lit up. Harry panicked, his eyes going wide, as he reached over and fumbled to clamp his hand around the phone, to muffle the sound. His heart skipped a beat, when his eyes fell to the screen and he registered who was calling. 
Carefully, and quickly, he started to wiggle out of her grasp, eliciting a few disgruntled whimpers, as he hit the talk button and thumped the phone against his ear.
"Hello?" he whispered, so breathily, he barely heard it.
There was a pause. "Why are we whispering?"
Harry was actively trying to unhook his legs from under yours. "Because I'm in bed, and she's asleep next to me," he half breathed, half mouthed.
Another pause. "Oh, right. Forgot what time it was there, huh?"
"Hang on, let me just go somewhere else."  He pushed back the blanket, wiggling himself free from Jana, and attempting not to trip over anything as he got up from bed. She whimpered in her sleep, curling in on herself further, at the loss of his warmth, reaching across his still warm side of the bed. He smiled, and dropped a kiss to your forehead, tucking the blanket up around her shoulders. Leaving her to sleep a little longer. It was going to be a big day. He found the pair of sweatpants he'd left in heap by the foot of bed, and tugged them on, brushing his hand through his hair, as he padded across the carpeted floor, and escaped out into the hallway, closing the door softly behind him. Pumping his fist, in victory, as he escaped a little way down the hall, clutching his phone, as he climbed into the dry bathtub, resting his feet up on the opposite edge, and replacing the phone to his ear.
"You were saying?" he said, keeping his voice at a whisper.
Her best friend laughed. "I think everything's set here. Flowers, lights, candles. All of the notes. I'll pick her up at the airport when her flight lands. I think we got it all. How are things looking over there?"
Harry slipped down in the tub's curve. "I think I've got everything set up here. Everyone's in on it, and expecting her throughout the day. Now, all we need is to get it to happen."
She laughed. "This is the most elaborately simple proposal I've ever seen. The detail in this sucker is incredible."
He laughed. "I couldn't have pulled this off without you. You don't know how much this means to me."
She hummed. "Well, they don't call me her best friend for nothing, now do they?"
Harry felt his heart pick up speed in his chest. He had a feeling, that it would be doing that a lot today.
"You're nervous," she noted, by the long pauses with the shallow breaths. "But you don't need to be. Have I ever told her how much she went on and on about you, at uni? Oh, my God. She'd never stop. You have no idea how happy you make her."
Harry sighed against the phone, slipping down further, against the slick tub. "You don't think she'll be disappointed, will she?"
She made a noise. "Oh, my God, no. Believe me, Harry. She doesn't need the ring to know that you love her, and that this is it. Don't worry about making this big enough or grand enough. It could just be you, down on your knee, in a field somewhere, or the middle of the supermarket in the bread aisle, and she'd be over the moon. So, don't worry about a thing."
He relaxed a little at her words. "Let's just hope I don't faint or anything, in the process."
She laughed lightly. "You'll be fine. But, you do have a plane to catch."
Harry lifted the phone from his ear, to check the time. He had to be at the airport in four hours, for an overnight flight. One, she would take just a few hours later. You were going to spend the whole day, barely skating by each other. "Oh, my God. I'm gonna throw up," he whined, dragging a hand over his face, and hoping to settle his relentless nerves, as his stomach flopped.
"You're going to fine. You just need to eat something, and stop worrying."
Harry tried to take a cleansing breath, and it came out shaky and riddled with his pulsing nerves. "You got the flowers?" he checked, trying to distract himself.
"Bought half the bloody flower market. Now go, you're about to become someone's fiancé. You have the goods?"
Harry felt the pocket of his sweatpants, where something square and hard, was resting. He wouldn't dare let it out of his sight today.
"Got it."  
Harry stumbled down the stairs of his parent's house, with bleary eyes, and a rumbling stomach. He could smell his mom cooking breakfast, and brewing coffee in the kitchen. He felt like a little boy again, waking up to breakfast on a cold morning. The house was mostly asleep still, expect for the breakfast making sounds coming from the kitchen. As he got closer, he could hear the sizzling and clanging of utensils and pans, and his mother's gentle humming. He heard the floor creak underneath his bare feet, as he got closer.