Fight

A/N : Hope you like it , incase you have asked I am extra active this week cuz I ll be inactive for a week or two so its just to not make you guys sad
Enjoy
#Jxx.

You were at some club with Harry, but he was getting drinks for the two of you at the bar.

"Hey baby, you're all alone. How about we dance?" A man about your age came up to you, asked, a bit sketchy looking.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm with my boyfriend," you reply curtly.

"Forget him. We're dancing." He grabbed your arm, as you fought to get away. He let go but grabbed your face, kissing you harshly. You tried pushing him away, but he was too strong for you and you didn't notice Harry coming up beside you.

"You're a fucking c*nt, Jana," Harry snarled at you.

You had finally pushed the guy away, and he sped off at the sight of Harry.

"Harry, I didn't do it. He kissed me. Why would you ever think that I-"

"Because you don't realize how much I do for you. You don't fucking realize that I could have any girl in the world, but here I am with you." He took a breath trying to calm himself down, before he opened his mouth to speak again. "You go round and fucking kiss other men like its nothing. How'd you feel if I did that, huh? Started kissing other girls right in front of you?"

"Harry, it's not like that. I didn't want to kiss him, not at all. Did you even hear what he said to me before you came back from the bar to get our drinks?"

"No, and quite frankly, I don't care. And clearly, neither do you."

He shook his shoulders, tapping another girl on hers as she turned around face to face with Harry. He kissed her right in front of you.

He looked up to find you, only to see make up running down your face, and you walking out the door of the club.

He stood for a moment then realize that atleast she didn't explain and he hurted her "Shit, what the fuck have I done?" He muttered under his breath. He didn't want to let you slip through his fingers because of his stupid actions.

He ran after you, shouting, "Jana, WAIT!" He caught you by the arm.

"What do you want, Harry? You kissed another girl in front of me. ON PURPOSE! At least I didn't do it because I wanted to. At least I tried to get him off of me." You pulled your arm away, waving down a taxi cab to take you home.

You didn't even want to deal with Harry right now, and you were going to make him sleep on the couch, not going to be able to bear sleeping in the same room as him.

A cab pulled up to the curb, and you opened the door, sliding in. Harry slid in right beside you, shutting the door behind him. You gave the cab driver the address to yours and Harry's house. You both sat in silence for a while, the only sound was that of the radio, playing some late night shitty talk show radio.

"I never gave you a chance to explain." He turned towards you, eyes pleading.

"I know you didn't, and you're an asshole for that. When you left to get our drinks, that douche was all over me. I kept telling him no. He didn't listen to me." You shifted your head from looking out the window, to now directly facing your boyfriend.

"He touched you. He forced himself upon you," Harry shook his head in astonishment. "Fucking prick."

"Yeah. I kept telling him that I had a boyfriend, and he told me to forget you. He grabbed me and kissed me, and I tried to push him away," you fiddled with your fingers as you continued to speak. "He was too strong for me to push him off. Then you came, and I guess he just got scared and ran off."
"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. I should've let you explain and I didn't. I should've known that you wouldn't ever do that to me, ever. And then I went off and pulled a jackass move like that, kissing some bimbo, all when I had a perfectly lovely, stunning, girlfriend right here." He kissed you, hands on your cheeks, pulling you close to him. "I'm so sorry baby, about everything I said too. I never meant it. I was angry, and you know how I get," he said kissing you again.

"I sure do. But next time, come to me if you don't know the whole story. I'd never do something to intentionally hurt anyone, especially you,"

"Am I off the hook now? Do you think you can forgive your jackass of a boyfriend?" He asked, giving you a hopeful smile.

"Yeah, I can for give you. You may be a jackass, but you're my jackass." You leaned in, closing your eyes, and kissed him again. That is until the can driver stopped the car and cleared his throat, and gave an awkward smile saying

"uhhhh were here " you both giggled .

:)x.