Mikaelsons Gone Wild

"DON'T STOP! BEVIEVIN'" Kol screamed at the top of his lungs.

"HOLD ONTO THAT FEEEEEELLLLAHAHAN!"Kara joined in, fingers wrapped around a bottle of scotch. She had lost a heel at one point and kicked the other off shortly after. 

"YADA YADA PEOPLAHHHHHHHH!" Rebekah joined in as the music blared. Their home was overflowing with drunk teens and music. 

Kara laughed sloppily as she helped an equally drunk Caroline onto the table with her. Caroline had grown extremely close to the Mikaelson sisters during their time at Mystic Falls High. 

The music halted completely giving an eeriness to the stalled crowd. 

"PARTY IS OVER! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT!" Niklaus' voice was heard roaring over the murmuring intoxicated assembly. With a single command, people were running for the doors. Kol stumbled towards Kara and Caroline, helping them both down. Carolina took off, following behind Bonnie and some of the other cheerleaders in attendance. 

Kara sunk into her twin's arms, laughing hysterically at the chaos around them. 

When only Rebekah, Kara, Kol, and a destroyed mansion remained, they looked towards the stage where their older brothers stood next to the now-dead DJ. 

 "Brothers! Come to join the Party?" Kol smiled, offering them a red solo cup of mystery liquor. 

"You go missing for seven weeks! No phone calls, no letters, no trace! The witches could not even track you!" Finn growled, stomping towards his troublesome baby siblings. 

"We expect this behavior from Kol, but sisters... Really?!?" Elijah loosed a long-suffering sigh, glaring at Kara and Rebekah. 

"Brothers... always spoiling everything... How'd you find us?" Rebekah pouted. 

"Kol drunk dialed us," Niklaus added, trying to push down his own amusement to remain angry. Both girls gasped and glared at Kol who looked equally surprised. 

"You traitorous snitch," Rebekah growled.

"Et tu, brute?" Kara dramatically threw herself out of Kol's embrace and into Rebekah's, her fake sobs and cries to end her heartbreak filled the room as Rebekah started to giggle again. 

The elder brothers quickly spoke to each other, deciding to wait until the younger were sufficiently sobered up to continue scolding them. The next morning they were gathered in the destroyed living room for a family meeting. 

Elijah sat in a plastic folding chair, still somehow making it look classy. Finn stood behind the couch Rebekah, Kol, and Kara were all sitting on to ensure that the twins didn't make a run for it. Niklaus stood, arms folded by the fireplace, glaring at their siblings. 

"I just want to say, that it was all Kara's idea." Kol spat out first, smirking victoriously as all eyes turned to his other half. 

"This is the second time the other half of my soul has betrayed me in the span of 24 hours. I don't know how I'm meant to recover from this slight." Kara sunk into the cushions. 

"Explain..." Elijah hissed, looking more like a perturbed cat than a noble stag at the moment. 

"We found another human doppelganger. Katerina's in town. My ex-lover is in love with me again even though he doesn't remember me, but we met in the 1800s so he knows I'm a Vampire. Rebekah slept with Damon to get back at Stefan who does not remember her either. Kol kidnapped a werewolf and kissed a Bennet witch... yes Kol I do know about that... We were going to tell you after the party... So how have you three been? Is Freya here?" Kara's kind smile didn't affect them in the slightest. It had taken centuries but they eventually grew immune to her dimples. 

"Beg your pardon?" Nik stalled.

"Which part confuses you?" Rebekah asked. She loved it when she was in the know with Kara's visions. Her sister was right, it is a lot of fun to see their faces all scrunched and confused. 

"Grounded," Finn growled out and they all stiffened. 

It was a rare sight to see Finn Mikaelson truly angry. Especially after he married Sage, Finn had become a complete teddy bear. But he was the eldest son of a Viking, he was raised to be harsh and formidable. 

The only other time Kara could remember seeing that unending storm of fury in his eyes was when she returned after running away with Louis to get married. He had been furious with her, though it didn't last long because shortly after the hunter curse was giving her hallucinations. 

Finn only ever got angry when he was worried and the twins had a habit of worrying him with every action they took. 

"Katerina Petrova is here? Now?" Elijah asked. 

"Kol and a Bennet witch? Rebekah and Damon? Kara and that fucking French prince?" Finn growled out, grappling with the fact that his baby siblings had lovers. 

"You found a human doppelganger?" Nik was in shock, staring wide-eyed at Kara. 

"... We did promise to break your curse." Kara ignored the other two, focusing on Niklaus at the moment.

It had been centuries of planning in the making. One of the first things Kara had sworn to herself was she would save her siblings. She couldn't save Henrik, some power much stronger than her refused to let the little lamb survive the slaughter.

But she saved Finn from a life of Misery and solitude.

She saved Freya from her fate and simultaneously got rid of Mikael so they could all live freely.

She saved Elijah from constantly fighting to keep their family together and from being daggared. 

She saved Kol from a horrible existence of feeling unwanted and being trapped within his own body, daggered until he was of use. 

She had helped Rebekah, not with some great feat but by being there and supporting her as a sister should. Giving her a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen. 

Now it was Niklaus' turn. She couldn't save him when he was first cursed. He never had to take on the mantle of family leader. He would be free to be himself the moment the curse's chains were removed. He would be whole again. 

"We are going to break your curse, Nik. Just stay out of the way and don't fuck up the plan." The elder brothers softened, recognizing that Kara had led them on this adventure for a reason. They should have known, Kara rarely did things thoughtlessly. 

"Trust me." Kara pleaded. 

"I trust you." Nik nodded back. 

It seemed that Kara had unknowingly gifted Niklaus something else besides his freedom. Unlike the original timeline, Niklaus could trust his siblings completely.